/TW: 94 Jetta GL VR6 80k

lol youre suprised nobody wants to buy a vw on this forum?

however it really looks like a solid mk3…GLWS

whats the power and weight of this?

NO not surprised. in the back of my mind I keep thinking i dont want to sell it. but i really have no need for it. Im only moving it once and awhile to use the garage.

I figured out why no E-brake, the rear calipers where seized, I just ordered NEW loaded calipers from Autozone, be here tomorrow or friday. And the battery was dead when i went out there today to tinker with it so New battery as well.

invested almost 400 into it today. Im VARY firm on the price. it may even go up.

may as well toss in some new cables while your at it. I think they are $12 ea. Only adds maybee 15 min to the job, lol .

GLWS. If I had room, money, or was looking to get divorced Id pick this up.

Dan

if you still have this in a few weeks I might pic it up.

My step son has been looking for a good Jetta for cheap,hope he gets his money soon.I really think he would be all over this car.

It really is a awesome car, I drove it today after I showed it to some one. with the parking brake and the brand new battery the car runs like a top and is really fun to drive, I may start driving it more.

But for now im going to be in NYC until saturday of next week.Ill have my computer so I can answer questions about the car but cant show it till then.

^ Sounds good,right now my son is driving a '97 Grand AM that he does not want anymore.He has shown me a few Jetta’s online BUT they are questionable and to far away…Yours seems to be just right and what he is looking for.

He is in collage and just needs a better car than what he has right now.

so i ended up driving this to nyc, drives awesome, got 25ish mpg on the way down doing 75-80 most of the way

so alternator failed while i was down here. so in an Autozone parking lot installed a brand new 120amp alt.

I’m back in town if any one wants to see it, I have 2 guys coming from CL, will see what happens tonight. I never have much success with CL.

Mike why’d you take that and not the TDI?! I wonder if Danny Boy is still interested

I had a potential trade down there for an audi, but the car was a pile (didnt even think it would make it back to buffalo)

And I really haven’t driven it much and wanted to feel good about selling it. its a solid car. even if it goes to a non car guy I know its a solid car.

what kind of trade are you looking for im trying to get rid of mine

Manual AWD, or another TDI

TTT

Sold for 2500