FS: 94 VW Jetta GLX VR6

let the vw hate begin…

something has come up, and it’s time to sell my car. It’s a 94 jetta vr6, 168,000 on the clock, black on black leather. runs good, but burns oil and is currently leaking oil from a line to either the oil cooler or oil temp sensor. i put 20w 50 in it, and it slowed the burning a lot. chains have not been done to my knowlege. tranny shifts good, except for 3rd gear syncro has seen better days? clutch still grabs good. heated seats - drivers side works sometimes, pass seat works good all the time (keep your lady nice and toasty) sunroof, and both front power windows work perfect. neither of the rear windows go down. one is off the track and one has a bad regulator. leather looks great, drivers seat has minor wear.

pics from last summer…
IT IS NO LONGER ON CORRADO WHEELS, IT NOW SITS ON 95 GTI 5-STAR WHEELS.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/94wvwglxvr6/dumpster.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/94wvwglxvr6/omg.jpg

it is currently in storage in hamburg. newer pics coming soon. a lot of you guys know this car, so i won’t explain anymore. there are a lot more extras/problems with it i don’t want to type out, so if anyone is interested, shoot me a pm and you can come take a look at it if you like.

how much would you sell it for ?

Contact me at my cell at 917 577 9389

Thanks

Mark DM L

morning for me, but afternoon bump

Good luck with the sale, Jam. :tup: for a great seller, great guy and a great car.

yep!

price?

how much ya got?

seriously, make me a reasonable offer. it books at around $2400, soo…

talk to your brother today? adam took me for a ride in the socal heat last night = my car is now for sale.

is that what happened?
that car does that to people…I fell in love that thing hard.
so fresh and so clean clean

LOL what!!! everyone is tryin to get rid of their cars, i wont recognize anyone on the streets anymore when i come back. Jam, shoot me a pm and let me know how your doin/what your doin!

Bump for a very cool guy and a sexy car…

This car is the reason i bought a mk2 vr6 just for the record…

:word:

wtf? bump! jam, what’s going on?

You need to hang out with your roomates more often… Pfft, this is old news…

Newman read the whole thing :slight_smile:

good luck with the sale. ive seen it b4 at dans party one night. very nice ride :tup:

adam’s rabbit?

no doubt kev

dirka dirka

bummmp. i’m goin out there tommorrow (thurs 12)to start it/clean it a bit. pm me if you want to meet me out there and take a look.

Bump for a good guy…

Looks clean and would make a good daily/late winter warrior.

German 4 L