FS: 1991 Nissan 240sx SE

I really prefer not to, due to a past learning experience, but if you do know how to drive stick I can see on a case by case basis. Im dead serious when I say I dont bag this car, so Id expect the same from a test drive.

Like 2 weeks ago I had a guy show up with 3 of his friends and they all wanted to go for a rip in my car, specifying that I dont go with. I just told them “Do I look like a fucking Rollercoaster, go home, I don’t need your business”.

But ya, A one on one ride I dont see a problem.

Sorry I would like it to go to the buyer of the vechicle incase they aswell need to drive it in the winter for whatever reason.

bump, still for sale, lots of interest, no money accompanying it.

ttt

NEW PRICE $7000.00 Or Best Offer, would like this sold before summer is out since I dont want to just leave it in the garage all winter again.

She’s going in the garage as soon as school starts, so would like to have her sold by then. :smiley: BUMP

Hey dude, might know this weekend if we can work something out. I’d like to hook up and check the car out in person if that’s cool, lemme know when we chat on msn or something.

bump

Some engine bay pics.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v395/Armedmadillo/enginebay0021.jpg

Car gets parked Sept. 4th. School is upon us.

damn still not sold? im suprised…nice ride! 8)

Bartek and I met up this past week to check out the car, and I have to say it is VERY clean

Thanks man :E Like I said its parked, so even if the sale goes through in the next month or so its still for sale, I just wont drive it around.

how firm is 7000?

Not super firm, but I do have a point at which I wont go lower.

Also to note, the car has some squeeky suspension, fully functional, but squeeky.

i’m still waiting for insurance to get back to me
(stupid car theves)
but sometime this week i’m susposed to get my cheque
so depending on how much that’ll be i’ll give you an offer as soon as i find out how much money i have to spend :E

Sounds good. 8)

Hey i was curious as to what colour this car is, i have never seen it on an s13. What is the colour code if you or anyone happen to know. And does anybody know the Hunter Green s13 colour code?

Thanks!

I believe its something like fn17, i just call it mint green. Ive only seen 2 other cars in the city with the same color.

Was it a stock 240sx color, id imagine it was if others are running it too.

You dont happen to know the hunter green s13 color code by any chance do you?

Ya its a totally stock color.

No Idea on the hunter green.