FS: 1991 Nissan 240sx SE

bump, let’s get er sold.

Any reasonable offer will be considered. I need money now since I’m planning a trip in the spring.

how low would you concider going?

pm’d

Allright let’s get this baby sold, I want this off my mind already so I can plan towards other stuff. Price is $7000 Or Best Offer, lets get it done.

I need this sold already, I really don’t want to just stick it in the garage.

NEW PRICE $6900.00

Any reasonable offer will be taken.

Rust?

Car is 99.9% rust free minus the little flicks here and there.

little flicks here and there?..

hmm… I see.

how’s engine for Maint. what issues could one expect?..

this car is honestly the cleanest 240sx i have ever seen in alberta. As far as rust there might be a tiny bit around a rock chip or sumthing minor like that, but seriously this car is mint!!

Definatly worth the money

Good luck with your sale!

location?

of Edmonton?

Hell if thats it, then IT IS rust free, those clean up easy

so, even the frame is rust free?..

Im pretty sure I said the car is 99.9% rust free more than once on here and in all the PM’s i’ve sent you. Exterior, frame, spoiler etc all rust free. I dont want to be a dick but I dont like answering the same question multiple times.

heh, sorry man.
I don’t mean to banter.
but,
considering 240’s, and rust.
it’s like,
. . .
honda’s and rice.
rice all ooover it.
everywhere.

but,…
I’d really love to take a look.

No worries, pm and we can arrange something.

I can vouch for Bartek, this car is rediculously clean. The underbody literally has no rust on it all. Everything on the car is in very good condition, including no wear on the steering wheel or shift knob. Paint is in great condition, with a couple very small chips from normal everyday driving. I was so close to buying this car, and couldnt beleive how clean it was (im used to seeing rusted out 240s back in Ontario) but unfortunately money for my car back home hasnt trickled in yet.

A+ for a good guy, and a very nice 240

Thanks for the respect Scott :drinkers:

Immaculate Car,

can’t wait to take it off your hands.

PM the Vin when you gets home plz.

^Pm’d