FS: 1992 Acura Legend LS Coupe - Beautiful Car with Pics!

4000!

how much is it with no mods and OEM 15"?

[quote=“Karu,post:22,topic:21570"”]

how much is it with no mods and OEM 15"?

[/quote]

Sorry for the late reply, I don’t know why I didn’t see this. $4,000 for it with stock wheels. Good car, I drive it to school everyday!

Have since done over $600 worth of maintenance, replaced both new axles, new control arm/balljoint, and new brake master cylinder. Now has 179k on it, still driving it on long road trips and to school everyday without issue. And price drop to $3500! :slight_smile:

Fresh oil change, now $3500 OBO.

damn i wish had money or didnt buy my new car!!!

[quote=“legend4life,post:24,topic:21570"”]

Have since done over $600 worth of maintenance, replaced both new axles, new control arm/balljoint, and new brake master cylinder. Now has 179k on it, still driving it on long road trips and to school everyday without issue. And price drop to $3500! :slight_smile:

[/quote]

if its without issue why was there 600 dollars in maintenance

[quote=“GhettoDaxx,post:27,topic:21570"”]

if its without issue why was there 600 dollars in maintenance

[/quote]

main·te·nance - [meyn-tuh-nuhns] –noun:
3. care or upkeep, as of machinery or property: With proper maintenance the car will last for many years.

Since you said in PM you’ve never owned a car, you should know that old cars need maintenance. If you don’t change old parts affecting safety they will break on you while driving causing:
a. Towing fees, damage to vehicle, more expensive repairs
b. Risk of injury or death to yourself and others on the road

And I’ll respond to your PM here to avoid similar inquiries.

“i need a first car, but 3500k seems way too much for my first car beater when it has 170~k miles
i have 1.5k cash in hand if your interested.”

You’re absolutely right, it’s not a $1500 beater first car. Please look up a lesser car for that, however it’s Acura’s flagship $40,000 luxury sport coupe, and it’s a great deal for $3500. :slight_smile:

You’ll never sell a car being that rude. do you know what PM means?

legends are the shit!

Feel free to make reasonable offers. :slight_smile:

consider trades? i have my 91 civic si? its going for paint next week.

Looking to get cash sir. :slight_smile: