FS 90 Acura Legend RUST FREE CHEAP

Reduced Price!!
Have had a lot of tire kickers and head scratchers, but nobody has stepped up to take this home yet. Want to move it by end of this week. Was asking $850 but have lowered expectations. This really is a lot of car for very little cash.
For Sale- 90 Acura legend. Auto, pwr sunroof. 180k miles.
Car lived in Florida until 03 and is totally rust free. Leather seats are pretty toasted by all tha sunshine but the carpet and all else is pretty ok. I took it off a friend’s hands that bought a brand new car and wanted it out of her life. Since fixed brake light switch, put a used battery in it and it is driveble. Could be a relatively posh winter ride. Had new timing belt at 126k (have receipt)
Cheers: Intact car, Rust Free body, Quiet exhaust, Pwr Sunroof Works, Stereo with tape works, Continental tires with a fair amount of meat left, trunk is clean, Inspected thru January.
Jeers: broken drivers side mirror, may need some brake work, road rashed leather seats.
Pix at http://picasaweb.google.com/tim.sager/90AcuraLegend
Car is in N Buffalo. Call me, Tim @ 716 903-0797 if you want to take a look and bring cash.

what kind of brake work?

Never had a wheel off of it. Pedal is a little spongy.

okie dokie. i’ll see if anybody i know wants it.

Bump for a great seller.

thanks Joe. Now get some sleep!

Tell me about it…

Anywho, Tim’s a great guy and this is a steal, if it weren’t for the automatic tranny I’d have bought it.

Have had a few calls and tire kickers. check it out soon before it goes.

Are you going to be around in the next half hour? I’m right around the corner…

Sorry, at work until 9:30 pm.

[quote=“Pass McGrass,post:9,topic:36670"”]

Are you going to be around in the next half hour? I’m right around the corner…

[/quote]

Word, no problem.

Are you going to be around Sunday?

Possibly.
Please call and let me know when you’d like to check it out. 903-0797.

This thing on a City Street corner in Rochester would fetch triple+ what you are asking. Awesome deal dude. All it needs is some 18" Chromes, A Custom Vinyl Interior, 2 Stolen 12" Subs and a Couple Thugs to drive around in it.

Don’t forget the unibody fart-knocking 18" sub. I’ll split the cost of the rims and you bring it to the hood.

Anybody who’d like to see it Sunday please call my cell, as I won’t be online anymore today. 903-0797

Motivated to sell! Need to sell by this weekend.

Bump for Tim, this is such a good deal. Someone must need a ride for winter…

Evidently $850 was too deep for everyone here, which is a little hard to believe, or the economy among us in WNY is worse than I thought, perhaps sad, but true. But somebody needs this car! Make a reasonable offer and make and take it home!
Available for looks. Call (716) 903-0797

SOLD!