FS: 1992 GT-R Ridiculously Priced for a Quick Sale.

1992 Nissan Skyline GT-R

Fully landed, licensed, insured and daily driven with Ontario clean titled Owership.

I realize I just bought it but I want to go back my 240’s. I don’t think that GTR Ownership is for me. I need domestic and LHD!

-181,000 KM
-RB26DETT (2.6L twin turbo)
-5 speed
-Hicas 4 Wheel Steering
-Attesa 4WD that can be switched to RWD at a flick of a switch. (Currently running RWD due to staggered tire combo)
-Cross Drilled Rear and Vented Front Rotors
-Personal Steering Wheel (JDM Brand)
-Fujitsubo 3 Inch Equal Length 3" Down Pipe ($$$$$$$$)
-Blitz Turbo Timer
-Blitz Dual Solenoid Electronic Boost Controller (D-SBC)
-JDM Gab 4 Way Adjustable Coilovers (with helper springs)
-17x9 +30 JDM Wheels. 255’s in the rear, 235’s in the front.
-Power Windows
-Power Doors
-Power folding mirrors
-Timing Belt and Water Pump changed at 127,660 km
-Fresh Turbos put in at today. (June 2nd 2009)
-Fresh Fluids today Full Synth Oil and Filter and Coolant Flush. (June 2nd 2009)
-Running a conservative .8 BAR boost right now. (About 11 PSI)

The car pulls strong and has a very healthy motor. Idles steady, starts perfectly, pulls all the way through the rev range with no hiccups or issues. Burns no oil has good compression and the fresh turbos spool quick and freely.

I bought the car recently from the first owner in Canada. I bought it knowing that the turbos needed to be replaced. I had a very reputable local JDM Nissan Shop (Riworx.com) look over the car and replace the turbos and fluids and a basic tune up. Riyad did an AMAZING job and went out of his way to make sure the job was done right and I would highly recommend his services and shop.

I want to sell because I want to buy another 240SX. I prefer LHD over RHD and also prefer having a domestic made car over an import. If you’re shopping for a GTR, than you should already have done your research and be sure about owning a RHD import.

The Bad:
Car has rust on the quarter panels, passenger side is much worse than the drivers side. (As seen in pics) Underside is pretty clean but not pristine like the other $12K plus GTR’s. Normal shipping dings and scratches on the car. The car is not mint by any way shape or form, but I think that my price reflects that greatly. If you’re shopping for one, you know what they’re worth in mint shape.

Mint GTR’s go from $10K all the way to $18K

Car is ready to go and runs STRONG! Cert and E- Tested.

Ridiculously priced at $6950 Cert and E Tested for a QUICK SALE. I just want to recoup most of my money that I have invested in the car. My insurance runs out in 10 days.

I am located Downtown Toronto and can be reached for cviewing anytime.

Call or text me at 416-846-6754 or email me.

Only trades I will consider are CLEAN S13 and S14 Nissan 240SX’s. Swapped preferred. Cash added from either way depending on car.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y58/ronnie852/GTR/IMG_8061.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y58/ronnie852/GTR/IMG_8065-1.jpg

damn good price… glws

thanks dude.

AHHH SHITBALLS. Wrong forum, can a mod please move it to NON S CHASSIS please? (If you’re deleting, can you please lemme know?)

kthxbye

Lovin all teh trade offers from between here and Kijiji. Keep em coming! The right one will pop up for sure!

If only there were more GT-R’s around at that condition and that price… I’d totally sell my S13 and buy that if I had anymore money :stuck_out_tongue:

GLWS

Sold. thanks for all the interest and comments!

Back in an S Chassis!!! wooohoooo!