FS : 1992 Integra GS $1800 "PICS UP"

>>>>>>>>>Scroll Down For Pics<<<<<<<<<<<

Hi all, I am selling my 1992 Integra with 33xxxx kms, it’s a red GS model with all power option, power windows/locks/sunroof/abs/cruise control(everything works), comes with a stock Honda CD player, 5 speed transmission, runs like a champ, here’s the parts that I replaced after I purchase the car in Sept/Oct in 2005….and the car is all stock, never been modded

– All Brake Rotors and Pads (4 corners)
– Mid-Pipe exhaust
– NGK Iridium Spark Plug (ZFR5FIX-11)
– NGK Wire Set
– Good Year 195/60/14 Tires
– Left front lower ball joint
– Rebuilt Alternator

Emission is still valid as I did it when I purchase the car, car is sold “AS-IS”, car should be a very easy pass for safety as well, “might” need a outer tie rod on the passenger side, that’s the only thing I can think of………Some rust spot on the car, bottom edge of the passenger side door, and very little rust on both quarter panel, some rust around the windshield area, perfect daily driver, I am selling it for $2000obo………I am only selling it because I already have a summer car and don’t have the space to park 2 cars, I am located in Markham for those interested in seeing it, it will go on auto trader after April 1, 05

Feel free to ask if you have any questions, I will take some pictures tonight, so just email me at rexchris66@hotmail.com and ask for pics

Thanks
Chris

three hundred somthing kilometres?

thats alot bro. re built engine by anychance? How much life do u think the car has left?

yes and it’s running very strong still…

and as for rebuilt engine, chances are fairly high, though i can’t confirm, but i have done 8 hondas before, this one is running far better than some of the other 3xxxxx kms car that i have driven, if you are interested, come for a drive and you will know what i am talking about…

here’s some pic taken on March 29

Front
http://i2.tinypic.com/sllbbp.jpg

Side

Rear

Pass Side Door
http://i2.tinypic.com/sllcm0.jpg

Roof/Windsheild

Odometer(no engine light)

Interior
http://i2.tinypic.com/sllf75.jpg

Goodluck with the sale. i dont think you’ll get 2 grand since the mark has hit over 300 000 km.

Good luck tho. good paint btw

price is obo…but like i have said, engine “might” be changed, anyway, for those interested, come for a test drive and you will realizes it’s still running very strong…and there’s some marking on the engine, don’t think a stock engine would have such a mark!!

get a car fax quote or contact the old owner and ask if work was done to it.

car fax quote???

old owner is a dealership…so i don’t think they will know anything about it, it was just a trade in for them

go on car fax and see any additional info

car is in the trader this week for $1800obo…

want this car gone as i need to get the summer car out!!!

ttt…

There is no changed engine at all in my opinion. if there was a swapped engine the person you bought it off would have told you. If you still have the number from who you bought it off i say you clal them up and find out. Anyone can make a marking on an engine and many engines pull strong at 300xxx km

thats my 2 cents.