fs:1992 Stealth/3000GT Turbo Trade Welcome????

60kms on Mitsubishi 3000GT
5SPD
Orginal Paint Mint
Fully loaded
Alarm
No Rust

222HP
Pioneer Deck
Pioneer Sub
Alpine Amp
Alloy Wheels
Ice cold AC
Tinted
New Battery
New Starter
Great on Gas
Recently Tuneup done
R/T Turbo kit

Certitfied

please email or call only if ur serious dont waste my time.Trades welcome let me know what u have? plz provide pictures/info thanks looking for DD.

Located on East mountain Hamilton

Call 905 745 2646

What are you askin’ for it,what kinda trades you looking for?

am not looking for a beater. looking for something reliable I can drive daily to work.

civic,Accord,Integra, etc let me know what u have? must be certified.

1992 Integra hatch 5speed mint inside and out. fresh 1900 paint job glossy white.
car runs Sexcellent lol anyways LMK

95 240 5spd,pretty good shape,rear quarter has been replaced but can stiil see a couple dents.Frame is clean.pm me if you want more info.
Should pass a saftey,

I thought the NA was rated at 220hp and the Turbo or TT was more like 300hp rating?
I see, theres a turbo kit on it…
Any idea on rwhp now?

95 Nissan maxima 5spd,awsome shape saftey and e-tested?
Let me know!

How much?

I have a friend who has been looking for one.

Pm me.

i think the basic one has 160 hp

^^ its comess with turbo kit its not installed NA is 222hp. Keeep the offer comin

looking for quick sale $3500 OBO

price dropppp $3000

correct me if i am wrong but i do beleive that the r/t is FWD

^^RT AWD

trade for my honda beat?

one of these car spanked my s13 with out even a hussle.

sorry but im gonna have to tell you your wrong…the r/t twin turbo is AWD and the r/t is front wheel drive…talked to my buddy that has a r/t twin turbo tonight

Vehicle Highlights
Dodge dove directly into the high-performance field with its own version of the new Japanese 2+2 sport coupe. Called 3000GT in Mitsubishi form, the platform was based on that used by the Mitsubishi Eclipse/Eagle Talon coupes. All shared the same wheelbase, but the assertive Stealth and 3000GT bodies measured 10 inches longer overall and six inches wider. Four Stealth models were offered, each with a driver-side airbag and transverse 3.0-liter V6 engine. Base, ES, and R/T models were front drive. A 164-horsepower engine went into the base Stealth, while the ES and R/T got a dual overhead-cam variant that put out 222 horses. Top dog was the R/T Turbo, breathing through a pair of intercooled turbochargers for 300 horsepower. That one also got permanently engaged 4-wheel drive and 4-wheel steering, which turns the rear wheels slightly in the same direction as the front wheels at speeds past 30 mph. Turbos came only with manual shift.

Advertisement

thanks for the info, I appreciate it