FS: 1994 Mitsubishi 3000GT

I have already put this on here a few months ago but i didn’t sell it.since then i put it in my garage for the winter and i just want what i owe on the car which is $5000. i took very good care of this car and kept it very clean, 5 speed, 81,000 miles,pioneer cd player, eibach ground control adjustable lowering springs with a 3 1/2 inch drop, 18x 8.5 Exel Ennio’s with Federal tires 225/40/18, i had the timing belt and water pump replaced at 60,000 miles,needs nothing besides new rear tires, i will also throw in the stock wheels with fairly new tires on them. there is nothing wrong with the car at all i just want something i am going to drive all year. 716-725-5591 Dan
http://myspace-232.vo.llnwd.net/01323/23/26/1323996232_l.jpg

hmm id trade my lsvtec teg and everything else i have for it, but you prob want a truck or something. Ive always liked these cars GLWS wish i could take this off of your hands

hot 3000gt. as i said in your old thread, ive worked on this car myself and its virtually rust free. amazing for a buffalo driven car. low mileage, clean body… not much else you can want in a car. :tup: good luck big dane.

edit: i also put a new alternator on this car just before dan bought it.

guessing its N/A? any mods done to it?

it’s n/a, no mods

where is it the car located? what kind of interior…what color? cloth/leather?

:word: also would like to know, car ever seen track time?

this car is stupid clean. i wish i could afford it.

its a base model. black / grey cloth, hardtop, no active suspension or any of the other SL / vr4 gadgets but it has power locks, ac, etc. pretty sure its never seen the track but these cars can run anywhere from 15.5 to 14.5 with minimal mods like intake / exhaust. his only mods are the wheels and coil overs. its a virgin dohc ready for a tt conversion if you ask me :slight_smile:

edit: hes located in hamburg.

hmmm sounds nice, didnt even know you could get active suspension/exhaust/aero on non vr4’s. So then this would be a lighter version.
tt coversion alot of work?

What model is it? SL?

it’s never been to to the track, its the base model gt so no leather seats or sunroof

its a DOHC right?

yea its a DOHC, all 3000gts were dohc until 97 when teh base models started to come with sohc’s…TT conversions can be had for anywhere between 1200 and 3000. Everything bolts right up from a VR-4 and theres alot of people who run the stock 10:1 compression with great success at lower boost. This is a steal in that condtion and with such low miles. i paid 4 grand for my 94 with 127k and its not nearly as nice as this!

Theres actually a conversion kit for sale right now on 3si.org for 1000 bux plus shipping.

hmmm.

ill deff vouch for dan’s 3kgt

amazing condition and a steal for the price

more pics please real interested

bump for a clean 13 year old car

im working on puttting up better pictures