SOLD:1994 3000GT

I will probably get some heat for this, but a lot has fallen into place the past few weeks, and this is the result of everything.

For sale, my 1994 Mitsubishi 3000GT.

This car has been sold before on here, I’m not selling it because of anything wrong with the car, it’s for personal reasons. I actually just repaired the dented oil pan and other issues that came with the car, and for the time I’ve had the car, I’ve taken very good care of it, I’m sure many of you can attest to this.

Soo, on to the specs.

1994 Mitsubishi 3000GT
94,XXX miles
Injen cold air intake
KYB GR2 struts
3sx aluminum stock size crank pulley
3sx rear adjustable control arms
SPC front camber kit

I have all the receipts for everything.

I’ve only had this car a few months, and I would hope to sell it by the end up summer. Not interested in trades. Price is $7,500 firm. I just bought this car for that, and because I’ve had it for less than 4 months I will not take anything less.

Pictures…

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3038/2635036605_4338e5be3e_b.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3115/2633186880_e6e60414b4_b.jpg

Post if you have any questions (as long as it stays on topic), PM’s are obviously welcome too.

Thanks everyone,

-Chris

Seen this car many times, very nice car :tup: Good luck with the sale!

i do not know seller but this car is in really good condition

This is most displeasing, anyway fact of the matter this is the hottest N/A 3s in the area, and the way chris takes care of It I wouldnt hesitate to eat off of it. as long a you kept it long enough for me to take pics of its all good, lol I will cry if this doesnt go to a good home, GLWS chris, oh and heres the link the the rest of the pics.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9123403@N07/sets/72157605947613074/

I have seen this car, and met the owner, it is really, really nice.

What do you plan on buying?

Car is disgustingly clean, Glws!

well, I’m not sure what I want yet, but it’s going to >$4,000 and drivable all year long. nothing fast, nothing fancy, nothing worth working 2 part time jobs for.

Sounds like you’re much smarter than me!
…or making fun of me…LOL

Well if you ask me a suby 2.5rs sounds perfect, but it’s your call.
This car is so sexy.

Such a great choice chris, glad Im not alone in the world of sanity lol GL

haha that wasn’t a poke at ya lol, I just realized that I’m 19. The car scene is a very expensive one, and one that I would rather be part of when I am in the financial situation to be. Right now is not that time for me I guess.

is this 97_B18b1 old car?

It is

well then :tup: to a nice clean car. glws

Good to see a young guy with priorities in line…not enough young people like that on here.

I’ve seen this for sale so many times on here, it’s like a couple month ritual. such a sexy car.

I might buy it this time.

I seen this car yesterday, I was drooling as I was trying to talk with him lol
GLWS

this will always be a funny statement coming from you, i realize you’ve come along but it is still funny :smiley:

saw

Don’t worry, I’ve been constantly adding to my ‘seen’ thread. The original post is getting quite long.

And GLWS, this car is super clean in person :tup:

Just bec. my cars aren’t typically “practical” doesn’t mean I don’t have my shit in order.

why is my car such a whore…those pics make me wanna have it again