94 3000gt for trade

Just seeing what I can get for this. Not in any hurry to trade it away. If I don’t get any decent offers I’ll keep it.

I love this car with everything I’ve got, put a lot of hard work and time into it since I bought it as a winter project.

It’s a 1994 3000gt SL
-aftermarket rims
-Fresh paint job(However, I should mention it needs be wet-sanded/buffed still, haven’t had time to do it yet.)
-Custom exhaust, not too loud. Sounds good. Might switch over to stock exhaust system soon though.
-K&N Air intake

Its in pretty damn good shape, the car has NEVER seen a winter. The undercarriage is in very good shape, no rust, anywhere.
It has almost 163,000 miles
Mechanically sound, shifts good, runs excellent. Good power for what it is, 225 from the factory.

Power everything, except for the moon roof.

I should also mention the outstanding handling of this car. This is the best handling car i’ve ever been in, very sporty.

interior isn’t bad however it could use some more work. After all it is 18 years old. I’m going to be buying 2 seats in vgc tomorrow afternoon, so it isn’t too bad Could be detailed.

Just looking for trades… Would really really like a 1G Eclipse GSX, or Talon TSI. But open to offers. Not interested in trucks. If you want more pictures of info just PM me and I’ll give you my number.

I’ll also mention I have the stock bumper and stock spoiler to go with this. (Spoiler that is currently on it is a hoop spoiler, factory from Mitsubishi that came on the 3rd gen 3000’s. This particular one came off of a 1999). The stock bumper needs work though, structurally okay just paint is cracked and doesnt look pretty at all. I’ve also got a brand new rear wiper too, its not on in that last picture because I planned to take the molding off around the rear wind shield and paint it black, since its faded.

& all 4 good year eagle tires are brand new pretty much. They have 700 miles on them

bumpity bump bump

looks good, why ya sellin so soon?
GLWS anyways.

Not selling, or have any desire to get rid of the car. Just looking for some interesting trades.

But thanks, it’s come a long way.

Never was a huge fan of aftermarket body kits but every once in a while I see one that just seems to fit like it could have been stock. Your 3000 pulls it off good. Love the color of that car too!

Thanks dude! Personally I’d much rather have the stock bumper on but the stock bumper that came with the car was just in too rough of shape to make it work and make it look nice, so I found the bumper thats on it now for pretty cheap and seemed to fit okay so I just dealt with it.

BUMP!

Here’s a couple quick pics of the interior

I was going to trade you a mint condition Z06, however, I cannot live with this.

http://i.imm.io/lEh6.jpeg

Bahaha

Trade for a 1.8t ? Or a mint CRX ? Cash on your end ofcourse

damn, it looks like the car almost made it to where it belongs . in the dumpster !!!

Not a very nice thing to say, especially because I respect you and your car. But hey everyone has their own opinion. I like the car and that’s all that matters I guess.

waaah waaah

Trade for 01 Camaro Convertible?

is that really a battery cut switch in your reverse light :lol
GLWS, saw you in scotia- color looks good, wheels have to go