FS: 3000gt

im selling a 1994 mitsubishi 3000gt(not a vr4). runs great. i work in a deatil shop so its very clean, kept in garage during winters,.18x8.5 rims, ground control springs 80,000 miles ive changed the price to 6800$ im selling it because im trying to get into a wrx .716 725-5591

http://myspace-232.vo.llnwd.net/01323/23/26/1323996232_l.jpg

nice lookin car glws :tup:

holy santa balls! im in love…love the gt’s…my friend actually wants one of these…in order to buy this hed have to sell his 95 eagle talon tsi awd first…but yeah…glws and godspeed!

ive worked on this car a few times for dan and for the car’s previous owner. its silly clean, almost no rust at all. probably the cleanest 3000gt ive seen in buffalo. its lowered about 4 inches. looks like a ferarri coming down the road. well worth the money in any 3S enthousiast’s eyes. :tup:

yea the car does look fly while in motion. Bump for dan

great cars, wish I could pick one up again. This one looks nice. :bump:

i think my buddy has the same rims on his black non vr4

i love these cars glws :bump:
nice car :smiley:

Read forum guidelines before posting.

Added FS:

wow you keep dat Shit cleaN yo ! ha nice car man…how many miles does she got ?

:slight_smile:

nice what kinda rims are them?

been in that car before. it’s hot as hell. definitely a good buy for anyone who wants a nice 3S.

not sure what brand, but they look pretty much identical to the adr kasai’s on my Z

To bad it isn’t twin because I’d be in love!!!

there Exel Ennio’s 18x8.5

i’d love to buy this beauty. low on funds. glws. nice lookin clean ride

looks good with that drop

holy ferarri glwts

(it really does look like one)

a friend was having a party awhile back. in the front yard, we parked woody’s 3000gt and this 3000gt. a bunch of dumb emo girls asked what kind of cars they were. we told them they were ferarris, and they were completely amazed that there were two ferarris at the party they were at in hamburg.