FS: 1992 white 240sx hatch LAST stupid price drop .. 1800**

price dropped… 2500… firm or offers/trades

price drop !!! 2300 O.B.O.

bump

so what have you fixed on the car? the rad? powersteering? waterpump? one of the lights popup now or all of the above?

your on this kid case 24/7, it seems like you were going out with him or something and he dump you and your not satisfied with the results, just let him sell it at whatever price he wants. dude quit what your doing to this kid. you sold your car to him and he has the right to sell it for whatever he wants. everyone already knows all the flaws about the car, cause your blur out.
but yeah, quit acting like a gino. dood bro
he clearly is asking for 2300obo. you don’t even own a 240sx no more, your not really contributing to this community anymore.

my 0.02cent.

i was asking what he fixed… mr ryan smartass… lol

if you are INTERESTED in BUYING a car… then pm me or e-mail me… and i will gladly answer any questions for you…and YES… parts has been bought or fixed…

your on this kid case 24/7, it seems like you were going out with him or something and he dump you and your not satisfied with the results, just let him sell it at whatever price he wants. dude quit what your doing to this kid. you sold your car to him and he has the right to sell it for whatever he wants. everyone already knows all the flaws about the car, cause your blur out.
but yeah, quit acting like a gino. dood bro
he clearly is asking for 2300obo. you don’t even own a 240sx no more, your not really contributing to this community anymore.

my 0.02cent.[/quote]

I second that. Dude get a life you sold a car for obviously way to low so get over yourself and plus your not even interested in buying the car so stop posting on his thread. Honestly this is getting really gay.

u sold tha car for wutchu liked… now let him do what he likes with it. its not ur car no more.

bumP!!!

bump

hey nikki, did u get a quote or repair the blown engine in that thing yet

the engine isnt blown… the spark plugs jus got fried… i got the replacment plugs… so dont have to worry abotu the blown engine part.

bump

LAST stupid price drop… i really need this car to go… im heading out of home soon… in the summer… my lowest price is 1800…

1800 guys common… let me knw… come see the car.

I know the last reply was almost 2 months ago. But I PM’ed you anyway just in case.

Thanks,

-Matt

its gone

Thanks.

-Matt