FS: 1993 Honda Civic $500

I’ll be ready to sell this car hopefully by the end of the month. It is being sold AS-IS, but it runs I drive it 20 miles daily. Inspection is due in June, it will not pass. I think this car is much better used for parts, but if you really want to know what is wrong with it then ask. Body is so-so, interior is poor. Engine and tranny have 170K on it. Tranny going bad, engine leaks a little bit of oil (1/2 quart every 2 weeks) but otherwise runs fine, I just bought a tune up and fuel filter.

Like I said, I’ll be ready to sell this as soon as I find another vehicle. I’d like to get $500 since I’ve put in that much in parts, so make an offer. Oh, and I cannot sell just parts from it, you take the whole car!

http://pictures.sprintpcs.com//mmps/RECIPIENT/004_117e7832cb8da868_1/2?inviteToken=aE0r2o7xkk8fsaNaU76h&limitsize=258,258&outquality=90&squareoutput=255,255,255&ext=.jpg&iconifyVideo=true&wm=1

got anymore pics

of what specifically? I only have the camera on my phone.

what phone do you have most of them you can adjust the resolution so the picture will be bigger.

pmed

whats it need to pass inspection? I’m definately interested is this a auto or manual?

its an auto, and it needs to pass: 2 front axles front passenger brake caliper front passenger ball joint tail light cover on inner right bulb in the left tail light My mechanic quoted $400 for the first 3 items, but it needs more than that to drive regularly, inspection is up in June. I just put new tires on the front < 3000 miles on them. I promised the car to someone when he gets back from out of town, but I don’t know how much he’ll offer me yet. I can’t sell until around March 16th.

im very interested PLEASE pm me if the guy u promised it to will not take it cause if he doesnt i more than likely will

Well, I’m getting my tax return tuesday, so I really need the money by then… If you’ll offer over $500 I could be persuaded to sell before he gets back.

It now needs an upper rad hose to run properly. I may fix it tomorrow, otherwise you can’t drive it until that’s fixed. Antifreeze comes out like a fountain from the hose…

BUMP

Needs to go asap… needs radiator (replaced upper hose, wasn’t it), stop leak made the leak worse.

UPDATE: rad leak is minor now (it was bad, now OK) so it can be driven a short distance. I can show it to you tonight or monday night late.

get ahold of me if it didnt sell. wouldnt mind taking a look. sounds like a “rental car” possibility for rally cross.