FS: 1993 Honda Civic Si (Hatchback)[revised]

Sooo, since the weather is looking better and better (slowly…), i’ve decided to just put this thing up, and move onto something else for the summer!
I am still taking offers if anyone has anything, go ahead

The car is a 93 Civic Si Hatchback
$2300 O.B.O (flexible on offers)

• 5 speed manual, V-TEC engine
  • power steering, power sunroof, all wheel disc brakes, cruise control
  • 293XXX original KMS (body, engine and tranny) - runs without any problems

Comes Safetied and E-tested

Interior
Grey cloth interior, in very good condition (with the help of some armorall wipes…)

Exterior
Teal exterior: the car doesn’t have any rust, fenders / quarter-panels / rocker-panels are all in good condition. There are only 3 signs or rust on hatch and beside front bumpers, where the paint is starting to get a little discolored. Paint could use some work, nicks and scratches. One small dent on passenger rear quarter-panel.

Frame
The frame of the car is in great shape, there is no rust on the underneath, clean and solid underneath

Audio
Car comes with 4 new high-quality Alpine speakers, and original civic deck (does not come with the Alpine deck)

Mechanical

• 4 new discs and pads (replaced 3 months ago)
  • 2 new tie rods (replaces 3 months ago)
  • Alignment rides straight, heat blows good, rear wiper/window defogger working
  • All electrical/power options working
  • Regular oil changes done
  • Garage stored, non-smoker

I got this car from my mechanic a few months ago, the previous owner was an older man who drove mostly highway KMs. The engine and transmission are all in good working conditions, and no mechanical problems: no grinds, etc… The cars been great through the winter with no problems.

MORE PICS UP!!!

interior

underbody / frame

293***ks … 2300 … i buy slammed mint stereod coupes and hatchs for 500 all day long were im from

P.S clean car im impressed for a southern car !