FS: 1993 RHD RX-7 $6500 obo

Im selling my RX7 for $6500 obo. It is no use to me as i have 2 kids now and i need to buy a minivan. Never thought id say that. but thats life. the car is unfortunatly Automatic. It runs great, has zero rust and is barely driven. Ive been in the army for a year now and the car is just taken out for a little drive every now and then… its still original red paint. The interior is pretty much mint! the tires have 98% tread on them they are bridgestone RE01’s the rims SSR sp1 i belive. its been to long. everything but one head light motor works. i can get that np before its sold. All stickers have been removed.

Any questions send me an email. to legionextranger2@hotmail.com
or call… at 519 998 5876
Names Rick.

Cheers,

Some pics.

The car is abit dirty. The front lip is in great condition its just dirt on it.

Zero stickers. (Car was to fast with them on)

Interior

Engine bay

This is a good price
theres 2 at Fiesta motors that don’t run for 6500 each, best of luck on the sale.

How many KM’s?

112000km car runs mint. im in the army so i dont really have time for it anymore… i got other toys i play with that go boom… haha…

but rx-7’s go boom too…or is that what you were implying? lol

112k eh, getting close to the end of that engines lifetime. I’ll talk to a friend, hes interested.

fuck dude. Im seriously considering this. Id rather have a wapped FD rather than my swapped FC. Seriously, shit shit shit.

I’ve done a bit of work on this car a few months ago. Great price!

Whoever buys this, I’ll hook em up with a 5 spd swap!

Didnt you purchase the car with the re01 tires on those rims from japan direct?
youve owned it for about a year, how does only 2% of tread come off within a year?
valid question
talk to me on msn, i may grab this

Trade for 4 door skyline?

only has 2% tread off the tires cause ive been in the army for the past year. and i just got back in may. the car has not really even been driven. its in the same condition i got it. thats why.

pics of the skyline? may consider

im in the army my toys go boom lol… rocket launcher :wink:

SOLD!