FS: rx7 26,000 original miles

I had posted this last year but really wasn’t too serious about it. For sale is my 26K all original mile red on black leather touring package FD. I know everyone worries about the oxymoron “reliable rx7” so let me assure you of a couple things. It was a Florida car its whole life driven by an older couple. I scooped it up 2 years ago and it drives fantastic. I got compression tests and all the rotars were solid - 9.2. I have all paperwork. Most of the miles were accumulated in its first year or two. I store it in Roll Hill mini-storage for the winters. Interior and Exterior are both 9/10.
I put new wheels and tires on the car last summer. I’m looking into getting a used Saab just for practicality reasons. The rx7 is great, and I will keep it if I don’t get what I’m looking for, however, I financed the car and still have 3 more years of a lofty monthly payment. Looking to cut back my finances. This is a great investment for someone who could undoubtedly drive/finance it for 5 years, and turn around and sell it for a pretty penny. Any ?'s - ReillyBuffalo@hotmail.com
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=223604812&dealer_id=60300211&car_year=1993&model=RX7&num_records=25&make2=&start_year=1981&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&search_type=both&distance=25&make=MAZDA&color=&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=14228&advanced=&end_year=2008&doors=&transmission=&max_price=&cardist=0
Looking for $23k/OBO

23 dollars sold to me right now./thread

bump for a clean car

do these really sell for that much money? i dont know, thats why im asking, just seems high to me. i know they are rare and could be considered in high demand, but kbb is like 15k in good excellent condition

Just keep it, I need another 13b powered FD in the area to help fend off all these damn ls1 powered fd’s…lol

I won’t comment on the pricing - GLWS, sounds really very nice.

lol

I drive past this thing all the time, and always wonder why the hell it never moves…

GLWS!

Nice car, I would love to take it off your hands, no offense, but I’m sure you payed a good sum of money for it, and in this case I have to agree with original sin because I did some research too and found that kelly blue book says it’s worth $15,255 and edmunds says it’s worth $7,323 with every opyion possible on it! Everyone knows edmunds is way too low, but I think KBB is right on the money. Again, I don’t mean no disrespect, but you could buy a new RX-8 for that price. I am a big fan of the car and would love to own one some time, drop me a line if you do lower the price. just out of curiosity, how much is a monthly payment on this car?

Take it easy…Later

There is this thing called Market Value…someone go KBB the price of a Supra and then find me one for that price thats in awesome shape with low miles like this FD.

If you dont like the price…dont buy the car…go find one better for your budget .

people commenting about the price, you will NEVER find an fd with 26k miles for $15,000. you can’t go by kbb with these cars. 20k is not out of the question at all

Seriously, you guys need to appreciate the fact this car has 26K miles. This car’s worth the asking price all day. Well except on NYSpeed, where everything is worth 1/2 it’s true value. Good luck to the seller, car looks amazing.

is this car around chestnut rd?

This is similar to finding an E36 M3 with 20k miles.

They will go for 20k on a good day, yet you can get a E36 M3 for 7500 with 160k on it too…

Looks very clean.

Hey guys,
Thanks for all the feedback. I did pay a pretty penny for it, but its the car I always wanted. If you look on the rx7club.com forum, when a low miled FD goes up its usually around the low 20’s mark. They do tend to get a lot more than KBB, kind of like a well maintained Supra (Supra’s in my car’s shape tend to get more like high 20s low 30s). But I completely understand where some people may question that price if not familiar with a low-miled rx7’s value. But please, don’t ever compare an rx7 with an rxMistake (8) lol.

Any questions, feel free to email. I’d rather sell locally to a Buffalonian.

nice car. your luck might change if you remove those floor mats…

i am surprised someone has not bought the car because of the floor mats… those things are awesome! nice car, GLWS

go Bills!