Good Deal or Bad Deal?

You tell me.
http://www.flawlesskennels.com/rx7

who cares. just buy it. and lsx it.

i thought you were ballin.

isn’t 60K typically when FD’s engines and/or turbo’s start to go?

edit: also, it may just be the pictures but the paint looks kind of poorly done

[quote=“brendansi,post:2,topic:40156"”]

who cares. just buy it. and lsx it.

i thought you were ballin.

[/quote]

My stocks are not playing nice lol.

[quote=“chino,post:3,topic:40156"”]

isn’t 60K typically when FD’s engines and/or turbo’s start to go?

edit: also, it may just be the pictures but the paint looks kind of poorly done

[/quote]

Fuck if i know. All i know is i hear about them blowing up all the time. If i buy a FD i will drive it blow it up then LSX it.

They like to pop around 80k, fyi

What prices do you guys see clean running ones go for? I havent looked much at all. Also does anyone know what the drivetrain parts sell for? Assuming i would swap it then sell the drivetrain. I would buy a roller but i think it might be siqqqqq to roll around rotary stylez for a short. If i did such a thing. But im not really going to buy one just looking hahaha.

ugh a blue fd is a dream of mine…

no tan interior though, has to be black…

i say do it…

Off topic, but did anyone actually read the link? Who sells RX-7s on a dog website???

[quote=“90NA300ZX,post:8,topic:40156"”]

ugh a blue fd is a dream of mine…

no tan interior though, has to be black…

i say do it…

[/quote]

Yea me too. But im not in a position to buy anything untill im stateside in may/june so im sure this one will probably be sold. But im sure there will be plenty for sale. I like the tan to be honest. When the time comes i will probably buy something more responsible.

Ok, first of all, rotaries don’t blow at any specific mileage. Some last over 100k, some last under 50k. A lot depends on the build and maintainance. If you’re lookin for a nice FD, right now that price seems about right. Anywhere from 13-17k is my guess for prices. But fyi, I’ve seen that car for sale on RX7club.com a while back. So seeing how it’s been on the market for so long, I’d be a litte suspicious.

[quote=“Motocrossx23,post:9,topic:40156"”]

Off topic, but did anyone actually read the link? Who sells RX-7s on a dog website???

[/quote]

the owner of a dog website?

Buy mine already LSx’ed for not much more :slight_smile:

[quote=“livin4hockey,post:11,topic:40156"”]

Ok, first of all, rotaries don’t blow at any specific mileage. Some last over 100k, some last under 50k. A lot depends on the build and maintainance. If you’re lookin for a nice FD, right now that price seems about right. Anywhere from 13-17k is my guess for prices. But fyi, I’ve seen that car for sale on RX7club.com a while back. So seeing how it’s been on the market for so long, I’d be a litte suspicious.

[/quote]

Thanks for the tip. If i were to consider it i would go see it in person first. The car is like 20 min from where i live near Seattle. They seem to be cheap out that way. I went and looked at one that was realy clean and the guy was asking 15k. I spoke to him a few months ago and he told me he only got 12 for it.

[quote=“brent_strong,post:13,topic:40156"”]

Buy mine already LSx’ed for not much more :slight_smile:

[/quote]

FD?

[quote=“livin4hockey,post:11,topic:40156"”]

Ok, first of all, rotaries don’t blow at any specific mileage. Some last over 100k, some last under 50k. A lot depends on the build and maintainance.

[/quote]

Wrong:ham:

omg secks

[quote=“cougarspeed,post:15,topic:40156"”]

FD?

[/quote]

Feck ya. I have a build log on here somewhere.

What is with the insurgence of fd’s this fall… jeez

e-mail pics to ablake211@yahoo.com i wont be able to view them on here.