FS: 1994 Civic EX coupe

Black on charcoal interior, clean body. Loaded as EX models are - power everything including sunroof & mirrors, working cruise & a/c, rear defroster, etc… Car has stock D16Z6 (sohc vtec) engine which purrs like a kitten and stock 5-spd manual trans that was rebuilt when I first got the car. New battery & radiator. Has newer brakes all around, car stops on a dime & gives you $0.03 change- I wish my 2000 Si had brakes like this one. All maintenance done including timing belt and water pump approx 7k miles ago, all receipts and service records from myself and the previous owner will be included.

Mods include H&R sport springs, KYB AGXs, DC2 ITR front & rear swaybars, Ingalls camber adjusters fr+rr, professionally aligned. Also has underdrive pulleys and GSR catback installed. Currently sitting on silver/polished lip 16x7" ASA AR1s and Parada Spec2 205/45/16 tires, but I might have a set of 17"s I could throw on if you like them better. JVC detach face cassette deck w/remote and 12-disc changer in trunk, polk speakers all around including front separates. The JDM head/corner lights in the one pic have been swapped out for crystal clear versions that look way nicer.

For anyone interested in getting into racing/autox, I took 1st in WNY-SCCA FSP class in 2006 with this car setup exactly as it sits right now minus the race tires. Sorry about the ridiculous CAI photochop, its a long story.

ADDITIONAL PICS UP SOON

[COLOR=green]$3500/bo [/COLOR]

http://mysite.verizon.net/stmotorsports/HondaStuff/AllWeatherCivic.jpg

PMed

um, manual or auto trans?

auto or 5sp…how many miles on it

its 5sp and i believe it has around 180k on it.

:tup:

hmm i am kinda tempted to get this and throw my b16 in it.

i was really tempted to drop my jrsc B16/ITR setup from my Si into it and keep it but plans have changed

nice

Looking for any trades?

Semi offtopic, do you have your old exhaust at all? If it’s not a POS i’d love to buy it.

Ideally I’m looking to just sell the car outright, the whole reason for selling this one is because I have too many cars. I will possibly consider trades, but it would really depend on what it is

dont have the stock exh, it was replaced because it was shot

Well my trade would be my 4 door Integra that I have posted on here in the F/S section. Any interest?

sorry man i already have a teg

bump for some more pictures

and any cancer?

hmm tempting. pm me your bottom dollar

pm me first damit

guys, i really don’t want to get into a “shoot me the least you would take for it” situation. Like I said I don’t really need to sell it and it’s been nothing but good to me so I have no prob keeping it. I just have too many cars at the moment.

send me all reasonable offers & I will consider them accordingly

or better yet stop out & take a look at it