fs 1994 firebird $1000 obo needs finishing /vid added

still 4sale im sick of gettin stiffed give me a call and come get this car out of my garage

i will i have the cash i just need to get it from buffalo to batavia

[quote=“EclipsePimp,post:82,topic:25086"”]

i will i have the cash i just need to get it from buffalo to batavia

[/quote]

come look at the car and decide i can possibly get it towed for you for an extra 50 dollars let me know asap if you want to do this id deliver the car to your house and you could pay me and get the title then

I’m not trying to bash your work, but I would really have been interested in the car had it not have been “fixed” The welding done on that antenna hole looks like swiss cheese. I’d be afraid to see the rest of it :-\

[quote=“logikfive,post:84,topic:25086"”]

I’m not trying to bash your work, but I would really have been interested in the car had it not have been “fixed” The welding done on that antenna hole looks like swiss cheese. I’d be afraid to see the rest of it :-\

[/quote]

i tacked a piece on the inside then just tryed to fill as much as i cud with weld bead then grinded it down i have pictures in a album that id include if it mattered u could hit the spots i weled metal in with a hammer and there not coming off do i really need to go take some pictures of stuff ive welded to prove i can mig?

after filling hole with weld and then grinding down weld then smoothing over a thin coat of filler to even it out you could hit it with a hammer the most your going to do it dent it the atenna hole isnt coming back o ya i forgot to mention the atennas shaved

PERIODS. holy hell

nice …take a vid of the hammer to the weld 4 me i would love to see it

man i would so do this for 600 bucks man!! if i wasnt in the hole with the bank… cause i allways wanted a project like this…

i just noticed this thread. let me know if its not sold by this weekend. we can work something out.

[quote=“speedped79,post:86,topic:25086"”]

after filling hole with weld and then grinding down weld then smoothing over a thin coat of filler to even it out you could hit it with a hammer the most your going to do it dent it the atenna hole isnt coming back o ya i forgot to mention the atennas shaved

[/quote]

not saying anything bad, but that has to be the longest sentence i have ever seen.lol.

[quote=“87FOXGT,post:90,topic:25086"”]

i just noticed this thread. let me know if its not sold by this weekend. we can work something out.

[/quote]

How could you “just notice this thread”? It’s been bumped every freakin 2 hours for the past week. (Yes I know I just bumped it). Please oh please, buy this car, steal it, burn it to the ground, whatever…I’m sick of reading about it. Thank you.

[quote=“joelster,post:92,topic:25086"”]

How could you “just notice this thread”? It’s been bumped every freakin 2 hours for the past week. (Yes I know I just bumped it). Please oh please, buy this car, steal it, burn it to the ground, whatever…I’m sick of reading about it. Thank you.

[/quote]

thanks for your support “buddy”

i might be interested in taking a looking at it, does it come with all interior parts?

[quote=“SilverGT,post:94,topic:25086"”]

i might be interested in taking a looking at it, does it come with all interior parts?

[/quote]

no, needs door panels and rear panel

680$ obo

That price is starting to spike my interest now :stuck_out_tongue:

Send me a message on AIM @ logikfive

I’d like to talk to you more about it, maybe even setup a time to come look at it.

Thanks!
Joe

most likely sold

hey is the car sold or what?

[quote=“Oasis24-7,post:99,topic:25086"”]

hey is the car sold or what?

[/quote]

a kids supposed to come get it this week if he dosnt ill post it back up