fs 1994 firebird $1000 obo needs finishing /vid added

[quote=“dirtye30,post:60,topic:25086"”]

how far is it from being road ready?

[/quote]

not too far most of the parts are there to be road ready it would need the window motor put in and a few little things and paint if you wanted it looking decent if you gave me a decent offer id include primer

[quote=“speedped79,post:61,topic:25086"”]

not too far most of the parts are there to be road ready it would need the window motor put in and a few little things and paint if you wanted it looking decent if you gave me a decent offer id include primer

[/quote]

i meant what does it need to pass inspection… and telling me a few little things doesnt give me much of an idea of what it really needs.

[quote=“dirtye30,post:62,topic:25086"”]

i meant what does it need to pass inspection… and telling me a few little things doesnt give me much of an idea of what it really needs.

[/quote]

it should pass inspection since i replaced the 02 sensor yesterday it needs interior stuff like doorpanels and switches if you were gunna buy the car i could tell you where to get any part you needed for the car

new o2 sensor and fresh oil change have just been done now it runs better make offers

your not desperate are you?

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:65,topic:25086"”]

your not desperate are you?

[/quote]

yes i actually am give me 700 and come get it out my garage

Stop bumping your thread 5-6-7 times a day it’s getting ridiculous. And your “$300” paint kit is $160 shipped on eBay, we already covered this.

[quote=“01AudiS4,post:67,topic:25086"”]

Stop bumping your thread 5-6-7 times a day it’s getting ridiculous. And your “$300” paint kit is $160 shipped on eBay, we already covered this.

[/quote]

thats not my paint kit and i no longer can include that and he had 2 paint kits and primer and clear

[quote=“01AudiS4,post:67,topic:25086"”]

[/quote]

no its not i checked it yesterday. it might be a 160 just for the 2 paint kits, it comes up to 300 with everything i have.dont forget primer clear reducers hardners and then the 2 paint kits.

700$ come get it

Thats such a steal if someone painted this thing and got the interior parts they could turn around and sell it for alot more than they bought it for, would you trade anything for it speedped??not car’s but i have like a ton of of shit around here.

[quote=“95mx6,post:72,topic:25086"”]

Thats such a steal if someone painted this thing and got the interior parts they could turn around and sell it for alot more than they bought it for, would you trade anything for it speedped??not car’s but i have like a ton of of shit around here.

[/quote]

like what?

i looked up the kbb and i think it was around 4k

im just having a problem with a place to put this thing while i finish it

i want 700 this is almost half of what i was originally asking someone please come get this i changed the 02 sensor and now the car runs great 578-2127 come get it!!

[quote=“speedped79,post:11,topic:25086"”]

[/quote]

Thats what I thaught. Good project car…but thats about it lol.

[quote=“illkilla716,post:74,topic:25086"”]

i looked up the kbb and i think it was around 4k

im just having a problem with a place to put this thing while i finish it

[/quote]

Sure that wasnt for the formula and/ or trans am model

if u decide to part this thing ill take the seats

i will take it for 700