FS: 1994 Honda Civic EX 5sp.

Im selling my 94 civic because im going back to school and dont really need the need the car and would rather have the cash.

2 door
146K miles
teal
5 speed
d16z6 motor
has every option except rear spoiler and ABS
have every service record for the car since it came off the line including the original window sticker.
i am the second owner and purchased the car in december 05 with 139K miles
i have replaced the battery, front tires, ignition coil, distributor cap and rotor, plugs and wires, o2 sensor, air filter and regular oil changes.
no warning lights on.
has a few dents or dings here and there. paint is fine but the passenger side quarter panel is rusting and the drivers side u can see it starting to.
car has never let me down and runs great im looking to get $2500 or BO.
I do not have a camera so i cant post pics. sry. if anyone wants to look at the car its located in North Tonawanda and my number is 579-0043 or just send me a PM. thanks.

pics ?

Gotta love how ppl DO NOT read entire posts…

ok well sorry i didnt memorize every line of the book he wrote for a description of a car no one can see unless they go look @ it

so ur sayin everyone in the newspaper sould pay for a pic of there car? part of buyin a car is goin n lookin at it meh, bump for fuel economy car

So drive 4 minutes from Mighty and go see it.

Your posts get ruder and ruder every day. ( I usually keep quiet on this board but seriously)

:gotme:

BUMP

thats wat i said. its no big deal to go look at a car. if he cant get pics its not the end of the world. ppl make it seem like they wont buy cars with out pics

i thought you were ripping this guy. i read it wrong.

my bad im in a pissy mood today and i re read your other post …internet sarcasm sucks lol

brendan

EDIT_ GLWS

deleted, responded. glws

this is a free forum not a newspaper that costs 45$ plus more to put pics in so that comment had no relevancy to what i said so i was just tryin to see some pics sorry for not noticeing something all the way down after the price and all the info ,bite my head off assholes…

lmao, chill down, people…

glwts :slight_smile: