FS: 94 civic 2dr EX pics update!!!

It’s time to go…
1994 Ex with about 155000 on it. No rust on it ( rear fenders are great ). The hood has a dent and the driver door has a dent too. The color is red with a little clear coat fade and a mint black interior. 5 spd with all the trimmings of the lovely ex. And the sunroof doesnt leak a drop. pics to come soon. or call me (3415839) to check it out. Its a great car that doesnt have a problem. $1800

Just leave a voicemail and ill call you back
Thanks

sounds just like my daily. what color are your side mouldings? black? if they are red i’ll pay to swap them with mine… i’ll pay 10 bucks.

trade? please?

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24251

no thanks dont need a vw

pics??

pics tomorrow

im intrested too for my wife.

hey white civic getting honda’s for everyone? lol

piccs please

any trades?

pics!

pics

pics finally here

im interested, where are you located, i may come take a look. also area code would be great for your phone number.

oh wow. if it was a year from now, i’d own this. very nice car :slight_smile:

im in south buffalo and the area code is 716 I kinda thought my little icon gave it away lol

how is the front end besides the hood? can we get some pictures of the bumper without the bra on the car?

the front end is mint under the bra just the hood has some dents… just get a carbon fiber one and your set … :slight_smile:

SOLD TO ME!!!

[quote=“sureshot!,post:2,topic:23389"”]

sounds just like my daily. what color are your side mouldings? black? if they are red i’ll pay to swap them with mine… i’ll pay 10 bucks.

[/quote]

All 92-95 Civic side moldings came black from the factory, they didn’t have body colored matching side moldings.