FS: 1994 Isuzu Trooper LS 4x4 for parts or repair

hey all,

well the time has come to sell my winter beater. 944 is back on the road and i don’t have room to store this over the summer in hopes of using it next year, so i gotta get rid of it.

1994 Isuzu Trooper LS 4x4. 241,XXXkm. fully loaded with every available option except leather. 70/30 split rear doors, sunroof and trailer hitch… A/C and 4x4 both work perfect. never got stuck this winter. the truck is also a blast off-road. i only got to take it to the mud pit once before the perma-frost set in, but it was a blast and even with bald tires she never got stuck once.

the interior is surprisingly clean for a vehicle of this age and mileage, with no wear on the driver’s bolsters, no rips or tears on any seating surfaces, no cracks in dash etc. could use a good vacuum and detail but otherwise in great shape.

i won’t waste space in this ad listing all the options. if you have any questions, just ask, or look up the model online.

the truck was purchased in November '09 for use as my winter vehicle. i paid $1000 for the truck and $700 in total (not including licensing fees etc.) to get it on the road. both front ball joints, passenger tie-rod end, and driver’s front drive shaft were replaced. also a large section of rust on the passenger rear quarter panel was repaired with bondo. the bondo has since cracked because i only primered the spot and never sealed it with paint. truck passed a legit e-test in early december '09, and also a legit safety (with the mechanics recommendation that i change the tires right away, which i never did lol). frame is solid and there are no rust holes through to passenger compartment.

the truck was originally red with champagne 2-tone and a “chrome” grille. i painted the grille and all champagne colored parts with Dupli-color semi-gloss black, except for the rear bumper (which i never got to paint because the temperature dropped before i had a chance). the black is chipping off a bit on the grille and passenger side lower doors.

problems:

-truck will need tires to pass any kind of safety (spare on back is also bald).
-both front bumper supports rusted out. bumper has fallen off but will be included with vehicle.
-front skid-plate under engine is rusty.
-rust on driver’s rear quarter and passenger a-pillar
-front passenger drive assembly hums very loudly at speeds above 60km/h when 4x4 is engaged. possibly hub or drive-shaft
-leaks coolant and power steering fluid
-engine is currently having cooling problems. it’s getting hot to the point of over-heating every single time it is started. could be something as simple as water pump or thermostat. i parked the truck instead of fixing this, as it was time for the summer car to come out anyways.

over-all i would recommend this as either a parts vehicle or an off-road trail brawler. however if one so wishes, it could be made road-worthy again

i would also recommend the buyer to tow it home just because of the cooling issue.

i am asking $700 obo for the truck as it sits. i will entertain offers as i need to clear up the space in my drive-way. i will also entertain trades for Porsche 944 parts or 5x130 wheels/tires.

please e-mail me with offers/questions at driftrps13@hotmail.com. thank you. truck is located in Caledon, Ontario.

interior and engine pics can be provided if requested.

picture is obviously before bumper fell off.

http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs079.snc3/14643_201017336802_502661802_3993280_3365511_n.jpg

Bump.

Price drop $500

Need gone ASAP!