FS: 1994 Pontiac Sunbird LE w/ Z24 body conversion.

Car is located in Toronto Ontario
Year: 1994
Make: Pontiac
Model: Sunbird LE
KM’s: 195,000 KMS
Desc: Car started life as a 1994 Sunbird LE, current owner did a front & rear & skid skirt conversion to a Z24. Car has had IAC replaced. 2 new snow tires mounted on berretta rims and all seasons out back, you also get 4 steelies with no tires mounted. And You get the original White bumpers just in case you want to swap back or you break one of the bumpers. Car is a canadian car and does have some rusting but the frame is solid and hole free, the only real problems are the drivers door. The car would make a great winter car or first car, the 3.1L pulls strong and never missed a beat, The tranny shifts smooth and strong without any slipping or weird sound.
Pics:
I will be adding more detailed pics tomorrow afternoon when the suns out.
This just to tide people over
http://photos-632.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v196/219/31/508465632/n508465632_643305_5605.jpg
Car needs to go asap
Asking: 1500 OBO
PM me for more info helping a friend sell his car

What’s wrong with the driver’s door?

Also, is it manual or automatic? Boxy-S13-looking Cavvy’s are nice.

More pics of the body and chassis, specifically problem areas.

What previous maintenance has been done?

the drivers door has rust, it should be repaced and that little spot you see is rust. IAC was replaced two new front snow tires on there, oil changes done every 3,000 km’s and a owner who loved this car to bits, Its an automatic, i will bring more pics, the issue of floor rotting is not present in this car. The sun roof will drip randomly. other then that starts up every time runs strong, tranny shifts smotth no clunking or jerking, handles well could use new rear shocks which can be picked up really cheap.
Steve