FS: 1994 Saturn SL

Yes the heat works

where are you located and can i come check it out on monday? (weather permitting)

I hate to do this someone offered me $400 at a party last night when they heard it was for sale…the issue is they just want it to fuck around.

I would rather hook someone up on here if they actually need this and wants to do $300 for it let me know…you can’t pick it up till next thursday…You can come look at it or drive it any time in between just give me a call 908-1750 Justin

I will be around UB north area all weekened.

:lol:
Sry.

Why isn’t this sold yet?

I just realized its got a new cranksensor, new coils, new battery, new ignition module…

how could you just realize that? aren’t you supposed to do those kinds of things in your garage. I remember every piece ive ever taken off or put on my car and it was a piece of :crap: ill give you $200 just because i read all the way down one at a time and then got to the end and i had that garbage at the end

if the deal doesnt go down with your offer from the party id still be interested, i can pick it up thursday with cash in hand but i did like that $200 price tag

I said i will take it for 200

Someone offered me 500 last night…I can’t turn down that offer.

didnt we have a deal for 300 and i would come and pick it up?? i was going to pick it up sat, but you said no i can come get it wed or thurs. i have pmed you twice now, nothing back yet, so whats going on???

hey ya cant blame the guy if he has been offered more then he was asking, i would do the same thing in his spot

glws

i told him that i wanted the car on the 27th and he told me that i could pick it up wed or thurs, which is today. so he told me that i had the car…he could of at least asked me if i would pay 500 for it , which i would have, but he just sold it out from under me. didnt answer any of my messages or phone calls just ignored me…then after he sold it he got back to me. so yeah i can blame him.

throw him over the hood of his car.

Always seems to work :gotme:

i had dibs even before you, oh well, good deals come around all the time.

yeah, ill just have to keep looking i guess.