FS: 1994 Suzuki RM 125

THIS BIKE HAS BEEN ALL OVER NYSPEED… it was listed as a 1996… its def not a 1996, I bought it and prior to being able to ride it, i found out that something was wrong with the motor, and it wasnt just a spark plug… brought it to Freewheeling to determine it needed some other things done

Fresh rebuild including rod, piston, gaskets, and bearings, THE rear shock was rebuilt, including all new seals, bladder, and shot of n2o, new clutch, new brakes, newer chain, pro circuit pipe and silencer, aftermarket seat cover, new grips, new air filter, new plug, etc etc all work done at freewheeling cycle, less than an hour on the rebuild, i need to start parting with the unnecessary toys, …

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/Willybeen/dirtbike003.jpg

$1300, this bike is clean as you can see in the pics

i just dont ride it and would rather put the money into the car, track days, streetbike… not sitting in the garage

900 right now

1000 right now depending on how it runs

pm me a contact number

is that lvcracing (bob) bike

yea… then jespo’s… then mine it gets around like a 2 dollar whore

lvc lied about the conditon of that motor and about what was done to it! but its all fixed now :smiley: !

not surprised but what ever

damn i want this but dont have the money now shit. if u still have it in the spring and wanna get rid of it deff let me know.

$750, might be a lowball but i dont really need it.

yea i have wayyyy more than 750 into it… i have quite a few other offers but thanks anyway

back up to the top

pm me a discounted price hahah i might need it to go ridin with anthon hahah or rental fee would be nice

find me a buyer for the 7 and Ill be all over this :)…

Bump for a honest dude and one hell of a rider.

i baught it from a kid in pieces he had claimed the the bottom end had been rebuilt and the jug and head were in a box i took it to berts and had it looked at and they threw the top end on it when they looked it over including a new pistion and rings which i have reciepts for and also a new needle in the carb i rode it once just to see if it ran… and idn what all the bitching and moaning is about i sold the thing for 300 bucks i think?

the bottom end was rebuilt cause i didnt it, split the case had the jug re-done cost me like 600 bucks. i bought the bike in 98 and rode it for ever, i got the bike stock and put the procircut pipe on in 2000 and dented up that summer, i must say the bike always ran well for me, just needed to do top ends alot. If this bike is still around come may ill deff buy back form you, i have so many memories on that bike

[quote=“K.A.T.,post:16,topic:24065"”]

the bottom end was rebuilt cause i didnt it, split the case had the jug re-done cost me like 600 bucks. i bought the bike in 98 and rode it for ever, i got the bike stock and put the procircut pipe on in 2000 and dented up that summer, i must say the bike always ran well for me, just needed to do top ends alot. If this bike is still around come may ill deff buy back form you, i have so many memories on that bike

[/quote]

thanks kris… (this is who i originally baught the bike from when it was all apart)

[quote=“lvcracing,post:15,topic:24065"”]

i baught it from a kid in pieces he had claimed the the bottom end had been rebuilt and the jug and head were in a box i took it to berts and had it looked at and they threw the top end on it when they looked it over including a new pistion and rings which i have reciepts for and also a new needle in the carb i rode it once just to see if it ran… and idn what all the bitching and moaning is about i sold the thing for 300 bucks i think?

[/quote]

if we were bitching and moaning we would have said soemthing from teh start right? not like a year later. we just took the hit and fixed it and this is the first you’ve heard of it. We didnt buy it from u we bought it from jespo for more than 300

well u made it a point to say that i lied about the condition of the engine… i passed on what i was told i didnt use the thing but a few hours

pms replied