FS: Suzuki RM 125

1996 RM 125 lower end just done also new clutch, clutch basket etc. runs great, all fluids just changed looking for $750.

http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/2107/cleanbike0013oz.jpg

oh man! Nice price!

What kind of pipe is that? Also, is that an aftermarket swingarm?

^^ the pipe is pro circuit platnium, and i believe the swingarm is stock.

bump for a real good deal :tup:

Just a little F.Y.I, the bike is NOT a 1996 model. In '96 Suzuki went back to conventional froks on their 125/250. The bikes had all new plastic, tanks, radiator shrouds, frames, and low-boy pipes. The picture you have listed above is a 1993/94/95 model. You can easily tell by the upside-down forks and the radiator shroud that covers the entire tank, and by the pipe the rides up real high by the backbone of the frame. Still though, if I was still riding/racing I would pick this up in a second! $750.00 is a steal on a clean bike!

i used to have a 91, man i miss it. im actually very interested, if its still around in springtime i may pick this up for shits and giggles

well the person i bought it from told me thats what it was and i took his work for it. but yeah for the price no matter what the year, its definately worth it.

It should have the year code stamped on the frame up by the triple clamp area. Turn the forks to either side and read it. The bike vin and assembly info should be there.

update AND THE TOP END WAS JUST DONE LESS THAN 10 HOURS AGO ALSO.

was this the one that was for sale in hamburg…by another member possibly on ubrf…

if you cant get rid of it ill take it for 500

i have a kx 125 2004 but im looking for another bike e-mail me i am very interested.

^^pm sent

bump for a killer price. :bump:

why so low? anything wrong with it?

^^theres nothing wrong with it. you could buy it for more if you’d like.

ill get back to you on it. (gotta wait for taxes)

blah

I even want this…
I miss riding

Ill trade you for a 92 suzuki lt250 :shrug:

^^ what is a lt250??? pm me. i really am not interested in trades, i’d like to get the $$$$.

im definetly intrested, if still for sale, i would have to wait to get my taxes back…
i pmed ya, so get back to me…
kevin