FS: 1995 dodge 2500 4x4

I have a red 1995 dodge 2500 p/u 4 sale. Body and suspension lifted on 38.5 super swampers. Tires have alot of tread left id say 70%. Nice new aluminum wheels. 5 speed standard. Many new front end parts. Power windows, doors. Cd player, front bash guard, tow hitch. 5.9L motor with hypertech programmer. Flowmaster exhaust, aftermarket control arms, other supporting suspension mods. Truck is pretty solid. Bottoms of doors were rusting. I grinded it off and painted bedliner black along the bottom. Looks good. 1 spot of rust on each rear 1/4. Could be hidden with fenderflares. If you want a big truck to run shit over with PM me.

btw I daily drive this to work and school and it hasnt fucked me over once. nice strong dependable rig.

Price (ish)? Friend is interested.

how much…? maybe throw in that plow? pm me with a price

Wow didnt expect this one…Whats next… FS:1979 Nova ??

No that is sold already.

pics? and how much?

Price and Pics?

5.9L can be a little misleading, as there was a 5.9L diesel and a 5.9L gas guzzler. This one is a gas guzzler, in case anyone wanted to know. Diesel’s weren’t programmable until the 24v came out in 1998.5, so it must be a gas engine to have a hypertech programmer.

Shawn

What a nice guy! Helping with the sale :tup:

:lol:

5.9L not a bad motor, 360 responds nicely to mods

It is a gas engine. Thanks for clearing that up tho. Pix this week.

lame question but what is the gas milage? I’m gettin 13 in my car lol.

You’ll get about the same in that rig.

Yeah, more or less. With a tonneau cover and at 65-80 on the cruise control, I did 16-17 on about 1000mi of highway travelling in my dad’s 5.9L 2500 that is stock. The big tires will hurt mileage, but the Hypertech/exhaust probably about evens it out.

Pay a little more in gas or get stuck and call a tow truck… Some times u pay for gas for the peace of mind you recieve knowing ur not getting stopped.

what are you looking to get for the truck?

I need pics and a price ASAP

I had to do brakes on a friends truck today or else I woulda got pix up. I’ll try for tomorrow.