OK, so I sold everything...

And bought this:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y9/JACK1992VR4/Truck/V10_Driver.jpg

1999 F250 SuperDuty with the Triton V10 6.8L Big Block with the Super Crew and Short Bed.

Before you mention it, I get 12+ MPG with spirited driving.
The front end has been rebuilt with new ball joints, U-Joints, and aftermarket Warn Stainless Hubs.

I’m still trying to figure out what gears I have, and why my 10/98 build date sucks so bad when shopping for lift kits.

I’m looking to do a 5.5" lift with 35s… cause 31s are way too small on this thing.

Comments from experience is welcome.
BTW - I’m waiting on a call for a car hauler, as well as a camper.

Nice truck, though I have my doubts about 12mpg with spirited driving. 10 if you’re lucky.

Actually, I have over 500 miles on it since last week, and the first tank was 11.8 and the last tank was almost 13.

The Spirited driving I’m referring to, I thought was going to produce single digit numbers.

On a truck like that, the mileage probably won’t change that much, loaded or not.

Yo … I have some wheels and pocket flares for sale for that truck

Oh … and you dont have a big block

7.3 super here with 30+ lbs of boost. looks like a clean truck.

Gas because it is the V10 right?

Thats a BIG mofo! congrats man

i talked with a customer about his E350 van and he said he gets around 15 in the city 17-18 highway. he also noted that you couldent even tell if there was a trailer behind him. :tup: to torque

why didn’t you buy a diesel?

i’m guessing the $$ differnce…but yeah…if I was to go big… i’d go with a turbo diesel…not the 6L ford tho…either a cummins or duramax.

that is :pimp:

That’s huuuuge

Would have bought a desiel tho, but whatever floats your boat :slight_smile:

id rather be cumming then stroking

nice truck. Looking for the same thing, but diesel…

Diesel would be sweet, but nice truck nonetheless.

+1

Indeed, really nice truck. My friend has one that has like 270000 miles on it and he’s changed the suspension like, once. Rides perfect for a truck that size.

Swap motor into fox body ASAP :rofl:

nice rig