FS: 1995 Dodge Dakota

bump for a good guy. nice truck for the money:party2:

put this on ebay, it will go for a decent buck

that may be the next step because i have it on the craiglist , ive had 6 emails so far about the truck and such , gave them my number and no calls

had to bump because even on facebook you get spam

Hello,
How are you doing today, I came across your advert which you have for sale, kindly let me know if is still for sale. i want you to know that am highly interested in purchasing from you. I want you to kindly get back to me with more information on the present condition and also with your selling price.
You don’t need to worry about the shipping cause i will arrange for the shipping, I have a shipping company who will come for the pickup. My mode of payment will be by Cashier check in U.S Dollars which the check will clear before pick up.Kindly get back to me so we can finalize the sales please if there is picture you can send it to me. But before payment will be made i need to be sure of who i will be dealing with if you are going to be honest and sincere throughout the transaction,Please mail me directly @ kgarofalo4@yahoo.com Hope to hear from you.
Thanks.
Best Regards
kgarofalo4@yahoo.com

hahaha thats all i can say

[quote=“baseball24,post:24,topic:28126"”]

had to bump because even on facebook you get spam

Hello,
How are you doing today, I came across your advert which you have for sale, kindly let me know if is still for sale. i want you to know that am highly interested in purchasing from you. I want you to kindly get back to me with more information on the present condition and also with your selling price.
You don’t need to worry about the shipping cause i will arrange for the shipping, I have a shipping company who will come for the pickup. My mode of payment will be by Cashier check in U.S Dollars which the check will clear before pick up.Kindly get back to me so we can finalize the sales please if there is picture you can send it to me. But before payment will be made i need to be sure of who i will be dealing with if you are going to be honest and sincere throughout the transaction,Please mail me directly @ kgarofalo4@yahoo.com Hope to hear from you.
Thanks.
Best Regards
kgarofalo4@yahoo.com

hahaha thats all i can say

[/quote]

I had this shit happen to me when i tried to sell my GTI a couple years back. Fucking douchbags

$1000 cash and can do it sunday if interested let me know ASAP

$1100 for the truck

bump… i need this truck gone asap this week offers?

also the truck has about 116,XXX now still running strong, doesnt look the best but does the job

and also to add all that stuff was replaced last season , and the reason it all like that is because i tried selling this truck last year but i couldnt afford a new truck and now i can

bumpp…all cleaned , two people are coming tomm to look at it , any body intrested

truck sold today !!! and got my new truck today ! sometimes things work out perfect

How much did it sell for, if you don’t mind me asking? PM if you don’t want to post publicly.

1000… if the truck didnt have rusted fenders and other things on the exterior it could have sold for 2000 or more… solid truck never let me down

so what did ya get now hopefully something to replace the weak v6 lol