FS: 1995 Honda Accord LX Auto

Up for sale is my 1995 Honda Accord LX with leather interior and wood trim. This car has been amazing to me and has had all maintenance done professionally, oil changed every 3,000 miles. It recently has received new tires, new exhaust, muffler and brakes. It has 146,XXX miles on it and runs great. It has a few rust spots around the rear wheels and under the doors and a few rips in the leather, and a few small imperfections, but overall the car is in between good & fair condition. I’m looking to get at least $2,000 for the car, but am open to offers and trades, preferably a 4x4 pickup.

KBB:
Good
$3,515

Fair
$2,980

Update I went to look into when the timing belt was changed because a member asked me when it was last changed and I called my uncle who I bought the car from and he said it was changed at 160,000 which I found odd due to the odometer being 146,000 and he then informed me that the gauge cluster had been replaced 3 years ago and the odometer was rolled back to 100,000 and I bought it shortly thereafter. So basically add the two numbers together for the real mileage. I just want to let everyone know so there aren’t any mysteries. This is still an amazing car and runs and drives great and I have all the records up until about 03-04 when I purchased it, since then it has only needed what I mentioned above aside from the normal oil changes. I’m not trying to “stick” this car with anyone, I love this car and am hesitant to sell it because it’s so reliable and anyone that knows anything about Hondas is that they are very reliable cars, and this one will easily kick out 300,000 as long as its maintained properly.

Also I have a really nice sound system in the car.

• JVC Head Unit
  • 1000w Bazooka Amp
  • (2) 12" 450w Pioneer Subs
  • (2) 220w 6x9" Pioneer rear speakers

This system cost me well over $500, but I will include it with the car for an additional $350 onto the agreed price, otherwise I will just include the stock radio and speakers.

Trade for 2 sleds and a 1994 hyundai excel

what kind of sleds?

call me~ 716-597-8965 greg

nice car man