FS: 1995 Honda Accord LX 2.2L

1995 Honda Accord LX 2.2L, automatic, wood trim, leather, power windows/locks/steering, cruise, a/c, am/fm cassette, new brakes, new exhaust

This is my 95 Accord which I am selling because I just purchased a 96 Accord and I need the money to pay off the new car. I love this car and it has been great to me (that’s why I bought another Accord), but now it’s time to move on. I got this car from my parents and they were the second owners of it and have had it since 1998. The car has been meticulously maintained and the oil has been changed every 3,000 miles. The car runs good and everything works for the most part. The car has around 250,000 miles on it but the odometer reads 159,xxx because it was rolled back when the dash panel had to be repaired. The transmission shifts ok, but has trouble going into fourth sometimes when going up hills. The car vibrates when idling in gear because it could use a new transmission mount, it could be fixed if it bothers you but I never really minded it. The car had a new exhaust system installed 6 months ago but didn’t get a muffler with the package and now it needs one. The car has no antenna but you could get one for like $5. The body is average for a 12 year old car, it has the “Honda” rust around the wheel wells and the seats have a few rips in the leather. The driver side door doesn’t lock unless it’s shut and the passenger side button is pressed down, probably an easy fix as well. The tires have about 75% tread left on them. The Kelly Blue Book value on this car is around $2,600 but I’m only asking for $1600/BO because I am home from college for Thanksgiving break and I need to sell it by this weekend so first person with best cash offer gets it. The car will be located in Henrietta at the end of Commerce Dr. (road next to Burger King off of West Henrietta Road) if you want to check it out. If you have any questions or want to take a test drive, call me on my cell 585-944-5643. This car is sold AS IS! This car is great on gas and great in the snow. It has a fresh inspection in August so it’s ready to go!

*I will include a JVC or a Pioneer head unit and possibly 2 Pioneer 6x9 speakers which were custom fitted for like $50 extra

Kelly Blue Book Value:

Fair
$2,655
“Fair” condition means that the vehicle has some mechanical or cosmetic defects and needs servicing but is still in reasonable running condition. This vehicle has a clean title history, the paint, body and/or interior need work performed by a professional. The tires may need to be replaced. There may be some repairable rust damage.

This car has to be sold by this weekend so I am willing to negotiate on the price within reason, i won’t appreciate low ball offers, but call me asap 585-944-5643 if interested. thanks

CAR IS SOLD.