FS: 1992 Honda Accord LX

SOLD

It is a 5-speed sedan with about 130k miles located in Amherst. I will post pictures on Monday.

The Good:

It is charcoal with very little rust. It has a brand new clutch, new rear shocks, new radiator, new ball joints in front. Gets 32 MPG if you shift at 2500 rpm. Power windows and locks. Comes with 15" alloys (not Honda) with snows, all have plenty of tread left. It has stainless headers. The engine runs and idles smooth.

The Bad:

It’s been sitting for a few months. I charged the battery and took it for a drive around the block, and it drives fine. There is a water leak somewhere, probably around the windshield - when it rains, water gets in the car and winds up mostly on the driver’s floor. Third gear crunches a little, but is easily avoided by double clutching or just pausing in neutral for a moment. The air conditioning doesn’t work. There is an alarm installed that doesn’t seem to respond to the key fobs anymore.

If you are interested, the best time to come see the car will be this Monday. Otherwise, I will have to arrange someone else to meet with you. The KBB in fair condition is around $1700. I am asking $1000. My cell is 646-242-8433.

Pictures: http://www.devinsky.com/gallery2/g2data/main.php?g2_itemId=1775

coupe or sedan?

Is it Body kit ready?

It’s a sedan (just updated initial post) and I’m not sure if it’s body kit ready - I would think so, just because the body is in pretty good shape in general.

dude

can i check this out tomorrow?

i have the exact car, awesome daily, super reliable.

glws

I’d be tempted to buy a cackord for myself too if I end up selling my car outright for cash. we’ll see where this goes. never have I known a car that loves a beating quite as much as most female residents of the far southtowns trailer parks, and then I saw the cackord.

omg i lol’d

good seller

I took some pics today - link in original post. Thanks for the bumps!

Looks like a very solid deal. GLWS

I wont doubt it that JDMjunkie owns this within the month.

:slight_smile:

Bitch

Buy it.

Now get back to work.:smiley:

why dont you come to work? bitch

oh and flippyboy…sorry i missed your call this morning. i was sleeping and i woke up right before i had to go to work. ill PM you in a bit about the car. if you want you can call me around 8pm, ill be on my lunch.

I applied for a better job, went to the chiropractor and i’m going to aj’s gp

I gurantee he buys this car…:slight_smile: