FS: 1995 Honda Del Sol

SOLD

S model
1.5L 102 hp I4
Automatic

timing belt and water pump done ~20k ago
Regular oil changes
Driver front axle ~30k ago

The body isn’t perfect, and does have some rust. But then again it isn’t horrible either (see pictures). There are some stain from our tree on the back desk lid, and the roof. Nothing a good buff wont take off. Car needs a waxing as well. SRS light is on for a bad seat belt sensor.

This car drives great and get ~38 mpg city/hwy mixed driving 50/50. A/C blows cold, heat blows hot. This has been my dad’s DD year round for about 4 years now.

And it even fits in a wegman’s cart coral

lmao glws, good price!

lo lx2 x2

I would buy this if I did not already have a winter car. glws

good price

Wow… I have seen this at your house. I notice it every time I drive by it cuz i g0tz a del sol fetish… car looks clean as hell

glws

if it was a 5 speed you would have the cash in your hands right now.

dont be gay, 5 speed swaps are siiiiimple

^ that is true

and de-greased the engine just now. A bit cleaner now:

↑ Hhaha, my favorite step when buying a car. Car looks good.

for a 13 year old car with 161000 miles, this car is in good shape

if that gas mileage is accurate this would be the best DD ever! GLWS this shouldn’t last long

Just filled it up the other day and thats what i got. So i’m basing it on my most recent mileage.

geez i gotta gather some cash. i already have the tranny and one part of the linkage/ clutch /flywheel.

Few more things:

• Driver’s door doesn’t lock (door lock was replaced and we don’t have the key).

• Brake pedal has a slight vibration when braking on the highway

^probably warped rotors, cheap fix.
Saw this car when I was going to UNO the other day, Def looked good when I drove by.

I’m sure thats exactly what it is. Just wanna give the details i have about the car as i get them. This being my father’s car, i dont know all that much about the nity-grity

lolol i drive past that car everyday to the dent tower lolol!!! XD i was like i wanna buy that

stoped and looked at this the other day …looks good up close