FS: 1995 Infiniti G20t (P10 Primera) with mods

Make/Model:1995 Infiniti G20t (P10 Primera)
Asking Price: $5500(OBO)
Condition: Used
Mileage: 187,000KM
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:

Rare Silver on Black leather (“t” special edition sport seats). 5-spd. Very Clean. Fully loaded with sunroof, power seats, strong a/c, dual airbags and keyless entry.

These cars are easily modified and are excellent candidates for a turbo engine swap which was to be this cars fate before I purchased an 02 Spec V last week.

This car can be an excellent daily driver. I have both summer and winter wheels for it and the front drive with the limited-slip offers great traction.

I’m listing some of the performance modifications and aftermarket parts below. Many of them are new:

Under the Hood:

• 2.0 Litre DOHC 16-Valve (SR20DE)
  • Limited-slip differential (Standard on “t” models)
  • HKS Super Mega Flow Intake with Ltd. Edition Red Filter
  • NOLOGY Cool Wire Ignition Wires (Installed new this summer)
  • SSAC Stainless Steel Performance Header (Installed new this summer)
  • 2.5” Custom Bent Stainless Exhaust piping (Installed new this summer)
  • 2.5” CATCO High-flow Catalytic Converter (Installed new this summer)
  • MAGNAFLOW Resonator (Installed new this summer)
  • MEGAN RACING GT Muffler (Installed new this summer)
  • EXEDY Stage One Clutch with lightened flywheel (Installed two weeks ago, only 120 Km on it!)
  • REDLINE Water Wetter Coolant Additive and MT-90 Gear Oil (Just changed)
  • MOBIL 1 5W30 Motor Oil (Just changed)

Suspension:

• TEIN S-tech lowering springs (Installed new this summer)
  • KYB GR2 Performance Struts (Installed new this summer)

Wheels:

• BBS RK Ultra-light Wheels (16x7)
  • KUMHO Ecsta Supra 712 205/50ZR-16 Tires
  • MCGARD Wheel locks with Tuner spline nuts.

Brakes:

• DUPLI-COLOUR Painted calipers (Red)

Exterior:

• NISSAN JDM Primera P10 Front grill
  • NISSAN JDM Primera P10 Rear badge
    (Modify the look of your car if you desire go JDM style. I have the stock Infiniti grill and badges on the car now.)

Interior:

• VCONS 1 Vehicle performance data display with flashing capability and built in trip computer
    (An incredible piece of electronics which can do just about anything with your consult port from reading/clearing codes, monitoring virtually all engine functions to calculating fuel economy and trip distances.)
  • TYPE S Aluminium Pedal set
  • MARUTA DESIGN Shift knob
    -VARAD Scanner LED visual theft deterrent
  • FORD Taurus (1994) Cup holder and coin-tray (This car never came with a stock cup holder, so I searched everywhere for the solution. This is the slickest one I’ve found and it actually matches the interior quite well.)

Audio:

• SONY XR-CA650X Head unit with wireless remote
  • SONY CDX-757MX 10 Disc CD/MP3 changer
  • BAZOOKA PRO20 P250 Liquid-cooled amplifier
  • AUDIOBAHN ABASS10 10” Ported subwoofer box
  • CLARION ProAudio 6.5” Component speaker set (front)
  • PIONEER TSA1670R 6.5” Coaxial speaker set (rear)

Here are some pictures taken a few weeks ago:

Price: $5500 or Best Offer (Car is E-tested!)
If you have any questions please contact me at (416)873-4268 or email me directly at henc547 “AT” rogers.com. Car is in Mississauga and available for viewing.

New Price $6000 or Best offer!

I haven’t been able to take any new pictures of the interior, but I found some I took last spring. The interior is exactly the same except that I added the coin/cupholder where the lower cassette deck is located in these photos.

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff133/livnwkids/IM_A0089.jpg
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff133/livnwkids/IM_A0090.jpg
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff133/livnwkids/IM_A0101.jpg
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff133/livnwkids/IM_A0100.jpg
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff133/livnwkids/IM_A0102.jpg

If you’d like to come and check out the car in person, I’m in Mississauga. To contact me please Email me at henc547 “AT” rogers.com or call me at (416)873-4268. Thanks.

Okay, the snow is falling the car must go!!!

Please come out, check the car and make me an offer. You won’t be disappointed.

To all of those who have asked, I would prefer not to part the car out unless I absolutely have to.

Remember, the car comes with winter wheels too!

When you drive those seat belts must drive you crazy clanking around and what not…

Huh??? Sorry man, I don’t understand what the hell you’re talking about. What do you mean “clanking around and what not…”?

I think what he means is when your DON’T use them…
and no, they don’t clank, what the hell, haven’t you ever sat in a sedan before?

I can’t believe the amount of interest but no realistic offers yet!:confused:

I’ve spent over $3200 on the car this summer alone (and drove it less than 1000km’s!)

This car is quite rare, (“t” model) and runs perfectly.

Car is still available!!!

The car is now in storage for the winter. (Under a cover in my garage; just like every winter since I purchased it!)

I’ve changed the insurance to just fire and theft, so test drives will be limited to my condo complex.

I have receipts for the modifications I’ve done and for the over $3200.00 worth of repairs/maintenance done this past summer.

If you’re interested, please give me a call at (416)873-4268 or email me at henc547"at"rogers.com with any questions or to arrange a viewing.

is this thing rear wheel drive?

it’s a front wheel drive, SR20DE, w/ 5 speed VLSD tranny; this platform is perfect for a Bluebird/Avenir/GtiR DET swap (FWD), and it’s a lot easier than swaping a DET in a s13/s14.
Hey livnwkids, u should try posting this on the sr20forums, and g20.net. This looks pretty clean for a P10.

Thanks blu_olr. You’re right. I was planning on doing the same thing before I got such a great deal on my Turbo Spec V Sentra. I already had the swap priced out by Justin at Intense Motorsports. BTW, it’s already posted on g20.net and it definitely is clean!

New Lowered Price! ($5800 or best offer)

Car is still available. Come by and check it out!

To arrange a viewing please contact me at henc547"AT"rogers.com or call me anytime at (416)873-4268. The car is in storage in Mississauga

You have a really top notch P10 specimen there man. I really do wish I had the money on hand to pick this up. I know that does’t help your sale.,but I hope someone comes to their senses and wakeup from their k20 depression , and takes this.

Thanks! The car is in excellent mechanical shape as well. Justin at Intense Motorsports installed the clutch in October, I drove the car home and it hasn’t gone anywhere since.

I haven’t spoken with Justin for a few months but I’m sure he would attest to the condition of this car. He knows how well I maintain my cars. I sold him my S14!

This car would make an excellent X-mas gift!

hey how much did Justin quote you, n what did it include?

I wish I could remember exactly as I was originally to provide the engine and use a JWT ECU or SAFC to tune.

Justin suggested a front mount with an AEM system and he was going to get an engine from his supplier because he wanted to be confident in what he was working with.

I believe it was around 5g’s but just give him a call and ask him about the set-up he had in mind for James’ G20. You can go a much cheaper route using the existing ECU, but Justin doesn’t like to do anything half-assed. Both his S14 and his drift car are evidence of this!

The car is still available.

I know it’s a crappy time to be shopping for a car with the snow and the cold, but don’t worry, I have the solution.

If you buy it now, I’ll keep it in storage for you until the spring for no extra charge.

Make me an offer!

You can reach me anytime at 416-873-4268 or email me at henc547 “at” rogers.com for details or to come check it out.

Car is still available. Make an offer!

I still have the car available.

I wanted to stay away from putting it in the Autotrader but it may end up there if I can’t sell this month. I really hoped the car would go to a true enthusiast and someone who will appreciate it.

The P10 chassis is regarded by many as the best front drive platform for the SR20 and the 1995 “t” model is extremely rare.

I’ve lowered the price to $5500 or Best Offer. If you’d like to come and check it out it’s in storage in Mississauga.

I will be available this weekend to show the car.

If you’re interested please contact me at henc547"AT"rogers.com or call me at (416)873-4268.

Only $5500 or Best Offer!

The car is still available.

If you’d like to come check it out I’m showing it this weekend to a few interested parties and you’re welcome to take a peek.

Please contact me at (416)873-4268 or by email at henc547"AT" rogers.com.