FS 1995 Nissan 240SX LE(S14 Body)

280***km on the whole car
Mint underbody and body
5 spd, leather
KYB GR2 with Tien greens
after market exhaust
Interior has pedals, shift knob, full audio system
Intake

Very unmolested engine ready for boost just got it compression tested…all fit withing 175-185psi.

I have an 1990 240sx coupe with 101,000km lower then your car. Car is mint. I am preety sure you wont get an s13 with an SR with that many Kms but you will get a clean s13. <<<<<------Right here lol if interested PM me.

thats a nice coupe arruda how much you looking for it.

I am quite sure he could get over $3500 for his car which is the price of a clean s13. Ask dk_fabiosantos. He is building a sr’d s13 that i think he would trade for your car. Its a clean white hatch.

I must say damn your car looks so nice. red s14 ftw

Also LFTM-DFTP = Arruda

http://forums.son240sx.ca/showthread.php?t=23014

I believe he was asking $3500 obo for his black coupe. He is now asking $4500 for some reason.

selling $4500 Certified.

Any underhood or frame rail pics?

Is it still 4 sale?.. is it safety and e test?.

Oh not after I got it onto a hoist and saw the full underbody :slight_smile: MINT! It is also currently safetied and e-tested FTW.

damn tom ur selling ur car…damn id take it off your hands if i had the money…BEAUTIFUL car man …up to the top on this one

I thought he was keeping it?

Up

damn tom ur selling ur car…damn id take it off your hands if i had the money…BEAUTIFUL car man …up to the top on this one

I thought he was keeping it?

Up

$6500! It has been saftied around 3 months ago so I see no reason why it wouldn’t do it yet again. E-test is still valid, just finished oil change. Come see it

Its back up for sale or trade! I also have turbo parts (T28 Turbo,Injectors, FMIC, Manifold,Piping etc if interested)

$6000 get it now!