FS: 1995 Nissan 240sx

Delete Please Admin

doesn`t work when you login to facebook says unavalble

interested
but pics no work
thanx
jerome

sorry guys, hows this http://s273.photobucket.com/albums/jj234/rawvegan/?albumview=link

let me know if it works

got to be a friend to be able to see pics

ahhh i am horrible at this, give me your emails and i will send over those photos

use this www.photobucket.com

alrite, here it is guys, sorry for the hassle

updated pictures are available on the above link

Sorry guys but I am not looking for trades,

you should get some pics of the engine bay up here, its a nice car

hey i am available to show the car tomorrow, if it makes sense since theres alot of snow.
I am in mississauga.

tom
905 510 5761

can you take pics of the whole underbody instead of piece by piece, as well as interior shots too?

it is still up for sale, please email me or im me here, my cell phone is out of service currently.

Price is negotiable

bobig_will@hotmail.com send pictures if you can, I’m interested

Hey, I had to become a member so i could talk to you. Your phone was turned off. I was looking forward to getting a 240sx 95++ with good kms. I can’t call you so i am going to ask you to call me, I am completely intrested. I am badly in need for a car. I’ll PM you my number.
Thanks!

Hey guys, if interested please im me here or email at gorecki.tom@gmail.com,

Hey I don’t know why you don’t pick up your phone anymore, are you still selling your car or not? Please let me know if you are selling your car because i will buy it if you are.

Hey guys, car is still up for sale, just got it back, it has been now certified, its good to go, come see it.

I can be contacted at 905 510 5761, I am available in the morning hours till 1pm this week including saturday.

Call me and come see it.

I am really looking to get rid of the car this month, price is very negotiable.

come see it, 905 510 5761

Tom