FS - 1995 S14 - with 97 SR20DET Blacktop

Hi Guys, I’m new to this site but I wanted to let those who may interested know that I’m selling the above S14 and it’s listed in auto trader. It’s gold one with teh 5-zigen rims. Should anyone be interested. shoot me an email @p.seth@rogers.com

As you were gents,

uhh Price? km?

sorry, my bad, it has 147 orig. kms on it and I’m asking $13990 but am neg. It’s super mint esp. compared to all the the other 240’s I’ve seen. It only has 35k on a brand new SR20DET blacktop as it was swapped 5k ago and it came with only 30K. I just bought it last year but my winter car is old and I need to sellem both and get a daily driver. I’ll see if i can upload some pics if you like.

Oh yeah, the car is an LE so it has leather and sunroof. The interior much like the exterior is mint. If I can figure out how to load pics, I’ll post them. In the meantime, if anyone is interested they can contact me.

sorry - it seems that this site does’nt currently allow for pics to be posted unless they reside on an external website. I’m no compu wiz but if anyone wants to view pics, I’d be happy to email them directly from my email account.

www.tinypic.com go there and upload the pics. it’ll work

Thanks Nelly, I will do so now.

Here’s the 1st of many

Here’s the engine…

nice corner shot, same as in the autotrader

more sr…

interior…

more side

More detils:
The big front mount is a BLITZ as is the BOV. The fuel pump is Walbro and the exhaust is 5-zigen also. It has a column mounted guages and Khumo rubber. There’s is no rust anywhere on the car and it has not seen rain let alone any winter weather. The car is super tight and is an a total animal. It has been lowered a few inches but nothing major. The tranny and drivetrain are like new and it shifts very smooth. Since I’ve owened

i Can vouch for this car. It used to belong to my friend Jeff and he had all the work done to it… One of the cleanest SR Swaps out there… Good luck with the Sale man.

Seems familiar for some reason. Either way, looks mint. Best of luck.

LoL… Maybe b/c Happy also has a bone stock looking gold S14? With way too much power for the stock rims it’s on might I add :smiley:

You have a PM…

Howdy folks, good to see my old car is still looking dead sexy as usual. :smiley:

Just thought i’d drop in and vouch for Pavan. He is telling the truth when he says it only has 35K, and the engine was MINT when I bought it. The exhaust is not 5-Zigen though, it’s a Blitz Nur Spec, with a Greddy 3" downpipe.

I never had 1 single problem with the car.

Best of luck to future buyer, and seller.

Well i’ll be damned, my old cardomain site is still around.

Better pics, etc etc