$5700
192xxx Canadian Kms 119303 miles 95% all highway
All leather black LE interior
Black Suede Headliner:)
Blue Emerald paint
Stock VLSD
17" Advantage Racing rims
225/45/17 summer tires
195/65/15 Bridgestone blizzaks and winter rims available (optional)
Eiback Sportline lowering springs
New rear rottors/calipers/ brake pads - Raybestos
5 Speed
6-puck clutch
Oil changed every 3,000 kms castrol gtx
K&N air filter
PIAA xtreme white bulbs
Racing steering wheel
Panasonic VQ-7003u 6.5" flip out screen/dvd player/mp3
Inphinity 6.5" components upfront and co-axials in back
600W Sony Xplode amp
12" Rockford Fosgate P2 sub
Compustar 2-way alarm with 2 remotes / starter
25% tint front and 10% back
Black carpet
Brand new 2.5" custom exhuast with resonator to
3" dual outlet magnaflow muffler
Custom LED tailights

647-403-0009 rbleka@hotmail.com

nice car

do u have the fog lamp brackets?

no i don’t think so. I could be wrong because i found the wiring ready to go for them. I have aftermarket fogs installed and wired up but a crack in the glass on one burned out the bulb so i have em just sitting there but disconnected.

how flexible are you on the price?

I’ll lean a little if it gets sold asap. Oh and i forgot to mention but i got orinial handbook for it with orinigal owners paperwork for sale and that stuff lol.

could we get some rail pics/info?

Rails are in great shape. No visible rust as i could see when i checked. Pics i will have up on wednesday due to working nights and needing to get some rest during the day.

Here you guys go. Couldn’t fall asleep and don’t have the garage free so i winged it on my driveway in this crazy humidity. One pic for the rear passenger rail got corrupted somehow when uploading and can’t get it to work so heres three. Its the same as the rear driver rail.

Rear Driver’s Side rail:

Front Driver’s side rail:

Front passenger’s side rail:

Hope this helps. Now i need to get some sleep before i go into work. Take care guys and please only serious buyers and no low ballers

so what do u guys think of the rails?. Please be honest

Forogot to write in the title also accepting best offers**** Let me hear them. .

Need this car gone asap, Price is now $5500 with full sound system and winter tire/rim package. Call 647-403-0009 or rbleka@hotmail.com

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3376060

Pending sale for $5300, any other offers?

Just take the money bro. That’s a good offer.

nvm, that guy was just screwing around. $4800 without audio and winter tires or $5000 is one with everything. Any one interested in that for a quick sale?

$4995 OBO still… and e-test done

interested in a trade for a 98 grand prix supercharged and you can keep the system and rims and just throw on the winters so shes drivable pm me if your interested if not thats cool glws

$4700 with etest

Hmm I hope this is still arround Next Monday!

Why is that? and today buyer is gonna grab it unless bank denies loan.