FS: 1995 Z28 rebuilt 4L60E lots of bolt ons $4500 PICTURES

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v286/Poose22/camaro/th_camaro02.jpg

Price - $4500

Location - West Seneca, NY

Year - 1995

Make - Chevrolet

Model - Camaro Z28

VIN - 2G1FP22PXS2129529 I have clean carfax in print and can E-mail it to anybody interested.

Trans - 4L60E rebuilt with only 1000 miles

Mileage - 104,000

Colors (Exterior/Interior) - Silver/charcoal-red

Aftermarket Parts (Powertrain) – SLP intake, 1LE intake elbow, CSR electric water pump, Jet Hot long tube headers with off road Y pipe(breslin locking header bolts), Taylor OTVC wire kit, Magnaflow catback exhaust

Aftermarket Parts (Drivetrain) – 500 miles on completely rebuilt transmission, 4:10 gears

Aftermarket Parts (Appearance) - hood, red pedals

Current Issues - Body shows it’s age for 12 years old paint. A few touch ups and one decent sized dent behind the passengers door. See pictures. Needs a new coolant level sensor (common problem). Clunking from the rear suspension over bumps. Has a current idle issue when cold maybe a few hundred rpms over idle.
Red=fixed

I have receipts for the opti-spark, slp intake, and the transmission rebuild. I have a few more I just have to start digging them up. I have written down a bunch of miscellaneous parts that have been replaced to such as brand new polyurethane motor mounts, transmission mount, starter, and alternator. All the mods besides the gears are at most 2 years old or only have at most 1000 miles on them.

Went to the 1/4 mile once. This was on Kumho street tires.

60’ 1.975
1/8 8.561 81.69 MPH
1/4 13.310 104.50 MPH

Pictures: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v286/Poose22/camaro/
You can see that dent here: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v480/bamfer9duce/?action=view&current=HPIM0406.jpg&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch1

You can contact me here or by E-mail [email=“bamfracing@hotmail.com”]bamfracing@hotmail.com

Nice Car, Nicely Modded, Good Owner…why you selling???

Don’t sell !!! :frowning:
:tup: to a great car and an owner who took awesome care of it

nice car jared…you shouldn’t have a problem selling it at that price.

very nice and clean car. if you feel like parting out lemme know

this car has beaten sherm…video on my phone :tup:

:lol:

Its a nice car

UPDATE: Fixed the clunking sound from the rearend. Brand new pair of cheap shocks from Autozone. Going to start working on the small idle issue next.

Car also has a hypertech air foil and the fuel filter was replaced with a brand new one last month.

vouch for a good seller :tup:

is it standard and would u trade for it

4L60E = auto

bump for a nice car…

if the price was a lil lower i buy this car for a winter whip

hows the thruway with the 4:10’s

So you would drive a V6 Camaro in the summer and a LT1 in the winter???

i know man what a tool

:lol:I’m suprised this didn’t sell already, car moves pretty damn good, I found that out :jawdrop:

my v6 is going up for sale and its lowered/with ground effects… it has about 2 in clearance if that…

and last winter it only snowed like 3 times…

and how am i tool… sorry that i can handle drive a rwd in the snow…

mee too but if i want i kick it in 4wheel drive and go have fun in the snow… best 1000$ i ever spent.

this car is way to nice to be a winter car and it is quicker then your summer car…

thats why i called you a tool

ya wait to next year…12’s…and i rather just have rwd and kick it with that … i drove 4wd in the snow theres not that big of a difference … ya u can accelerate more but u stop the same…