FS: 1996 240SX se $4,500

answered PMs. still got her.

PM and email sent again. Are you still alive?

yes im still alive. i answered all the emails and pm. :slight_smile:

$4,500 and no one wants it?
I just tossed over $2,000 last year to paint the whole damn car and you guys think that $4,500 is too much?

Please stop making ridiculous offers. $4,500 FIRM if anyone wants it.

heres the VIN since everyones asking about it JN1AS44D7TW050773

last bump
after this its going to be traded in.

I want it but someone needs to buy my car first in order for me to get the cash

thats just sad, especially with the # of people who SAY they WANT a 240, and here is a perfect example of fair/better than market value, with no market…

just garbadge…

has this thing been on autotrader?

That’s a GREAT price for a repainted S14. I say if you can afford to hold onto it, hold it until FNF3 comes out. You will get more than your asking price.

thats just sad, especially with the # of people who SAY they WANT a 240, and here is a perfect example of fair/better than market value, with no market…

just garbadge…

has this thing been on autotrader?[/quote]

its been on auto trader. a bunch of tire kickers came by.

i might put it up once more next week. after this it will be traded in for next to nothing at the dealership.

PM’d.

any rust on the car? pictures of underbody please? im from winnipeg but i am willing to buy it off you.

interested in trading for a awd turbo dsm?

no

no

no

no

no

no

Hey, I had to sign up for this car, Im in the process of selling my current car (a saturn) and was deciding between an Accord or a 240SX (I know they are completely different cars) anyways, I am really interested in this, I would like to see it in about a weeks time, and if all is good (I’m gonna get a quote for insurance on it from my broker) I will leave a deposite and purchase fully within a month. Anyways I’ll PM you on like Friday to arrange a time over the weekend.