FS: 1996 Audi A4 Quattro

:rolljerk:

You can’t possibly argue anything done to a Cavalier is worthwhile. That’s like investing money into a Malibu. Even with thousands invested in it it’s still a generic looking/performing budget-mobile. That said, if I had enough cash aside, I’d purchase this from you.

[quote=“amicold,post:82,topic:37431"”]

You can’t possibly argue anything done to a Cavalier is worthwhile. That’s like investing money into a Malibu. Even with thousands invested in it it’s still a generic looking/performing budget-mobile. That said, if I had enough cash aside, I’d purchase this from you.

[/quote]

If he enjoyed it, and learned a lot in the process, I’d say that would be a worthwhile venture. Modding any car certainly can’t be considered an investment unless you are racing professionally. You think modding a civic or eclipse is any better than modding a cavalier? They are all money pits my friend.

holy offtopic thread batman. you made a thread to sell your car. Why dont you do that instead of trying to prove how sweet your riced out cavalier is…or isnt.

[quote=“bobbyg1243,post:84,topic:37431"”]

holy offtopic thread batman. you made a thread to sell your car. Why dont you do that instead of trying to prove how sweet your riced out cavalier is…or isnt.

[/quote]

how bout u suck my cock. that way we both make out in the end

wow.

this is great its like day of our lives. good old soap operas.

[quote=“2point4z,post:85,topic:37431"”]

how bout u suck my cock. that way we both make out in the end

[/quote]

um yeah? thats gonna sell your car real quick. a mod should just lock this now and save you the trouble moran.

or delete the posts in here that have nothing to do with the topic.

[quote=“bobbyg1243,post:88,topic:37431"”]

um yeah? thats gonna sell your car real quick. a mod should just lock this now and save you the trouble moran.

[/quote]

*moron

haha, sorry man, I had to.

[quote=“2point4z,post:79,topic:37431"”]

yea i see ur point i was a 16 yr old kid with a very well done cavalier for his age, that went out to buying a 300zxtt, talon tsi, lexus ls400, and 2 a4’s…i see your point, well done

looks like just a cold air intake to me…:suckoff:

[/quote]

well you’d think with selling ~6 cars before you wouldn’t suck so bad at it. coulda fooled me!

[quote=“bobbyg1243,post:88,topic:37431"”]

[/quote]

i could care less if it sells, its not a big deal, ill giv it to my lil sister for all it matter

so youll take 900 this week?

trade for my integra :slight_smile:

Is this thing sold or what?

+1 for :lockd: on this one.

Corey is a good guy but this thread is out of hand.

what’s the deal with this?

werd

at the shop getting the exhaust fixed as we speak, so still for sale