FS: audi a4 turbo quattro

selling my 1998 audi a4.
Car has 125k miles, 5 speed, all wheel drive, full exhaust, t3/t4 50 trim turbo, large front mount intercooler, teal wastegate, hks ssq bov, neuspeed springs, carbonfiber hood, fiberglass bumper and much more,

Looking for a quick sale…
possible trade

[email=“hbel@tmail.com”]hbel@tmail.com

pics here

http://www.nyccdsm.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=13094

asking price?

says 7900 if you follow the link

edit: and please put FS at the begining of for sale threads.

Wow, thats sharp…good luck with sale. If i didnt already have an A4 I would be looking into this!

Hmmm… what kind of options does it have?

GLWS, looks like a cool car

take your own advise :stuck_out_tongue:

sorry about the “FS”…

Car is fully loaded, ac, heated seats, power windows and dl, factory alarm, rides smooth and looks good.

Hoping to get best offer and sell asap.

Thanks for the great comments guys!!

nice avator hotrodkid!!!

How long has it been on t3/t4?

What sort of times does it run/expecting?

Proof of maintenance? Timing belt water pump, ect.?

pm’d you!!

so is it a teal colored wastegate or is it a tial wastegate?

lol

timing belt ever replaced? any of the control arms fixed by the dealer on the recall?

hood looks sharp btw…

lol, You kicked me in the nuts for my bad grandmar,lol

If you are interested in the car please contact me directly, It’s tuff playing “internet host” to guys who have no real interest and roast you for any typo’s.

Thanks.

718-666-6578

why are you selling?

need the money.

word…nice car, the T3/T4 setup is awesome when tuned properly. problem is, no one tunes em right. i have a 99.5 autotragic myself.

my friend has a GT3071 on a '00, pretty badass…can’t wait to help him tune it. makes over 300whp. you don’t happen to have any dyno charts do you?

never put it on a dyno, The best way to go with these cars is 034efi. I have a few friends that already went mid 12’s over 115mph with it, This summer they are gunning for the 11’s. (with 50 trims). You can get a complete plug and play set-up from javad(the owner) for $1500.

Do you have the stock front bumper?

There is some interest here. I’ve wanted an A4 for the past few months now…

The only thing though that definately concerns me is the FS post is very vague and it doesn’t look all that good that you don’t want to post mechanical specifics of the car.

I’m thinking though that I am not quite ready to part with my DSM yet, and I want to pick up a lower mileage 99.5 when I do.

Good luck with the sale though!

—See what i mean?
I have been open enough to answer all questions quickly. I have posted my direct email and even cellphone number. I still get these kind of posts,lol

There is nothing more specific than calling a guy up and setting up an appointment to see a car.

pm’ed