FS: audi a4 turbo quattro

Right back at ya!

nice car, i really like how u painted the hood,thats the only way they look good…glws…

i hardly think asking about the timing belt and control arms is too much to ask, especially considering its an audi…would imagine it would be a good selling point to address those issues especially since they are such known issues with the car…

Timing belt was done 10k miles ago.

This car is fully loaded from the dealer. P/s,p/dl,p/w, moonroof, factory alarm.
Car has fresh paint on the bumper.
It will need 1 control arm endlink on the front driver wheel.
CEL is on for maf meter.
Car has great brakes and smooth suspension. Clutch is fine as well.
Runs and drives 100% and is reliable even in limp mode.
I keep the boost to 7psi as long as it’s on stock injectors.

I also have for the car 255lph fuel pump, afc, and egt gauge.

Anyone serious may contact me directly to come see the car, no cash/no testdrive.

Happy New Year Guys.!!!

yep.

I’m assuming you’re friends with Tom Ritt, he just got his 034EFI, one of my good friends helped him install it. He then blew a piston out of the side of the block and through his fender…haha. Too much power for the stock rods probably. That thing flew.

Actually i don’t know tom, My friend Gavin is on the 034efi site (another silver a4), All of the guys that go fast with 1.8t’s say that the stock rods are weak over 27+ pounds of boost… This motor is no 4g63t, but it can make great power and the car is geared much better. Also, the quattro drivetrain is almost bulletproof.

By the way, tell your friend tom that my buddy can give him a decent street tune. What injectors/turbo combo is he running??

Yeah he’s already got it tuned up and ready to go. Pretty much everyone I know has their 1.8T tuning covered between my custom chiptuning and them knowing people with standalone. His tuning is done in house.

He’s a T3/T4 .50/.63 on 505s…stage 3 wheel.

Are you the original owner?

NO, i bought this car last year…

By the way, he needs more fuel.

Nice car! I cant wait to get my set up in…

Just making sure that this was the same car that I was thinking of, that’s why I asked.

As for fuel, he’ll be fine. Everyone oversizes injectors on these cars so bad…it’s kinda funny. 440s ftw.

how much boost does he plan to run??

I’m not sure, I can find out. He has his tuning setup straight though…dude ran an 11.85.

Traction problems…hahaha :slight_smile:

So your friend is the guy i spoke to from TAPP with the red A4???..

Otherwise i say bs until i see the timeslip,lol

No. I don’t think TAP could put a car in the 11s with a jet engine, lol.

Trade me for my Prelude…

Please don’t take offense. But it really bothers me when people talk about stuff with-out knowing the facts. Nothing personal.

http://www.tappauto.com/project.cfm?ProjectID=15

You will also see a link for his updated set-up that should put his new built 2.0 set-up in the 10’s.

sold!!!

I’m not offended I just find it amusing your car never ran right on their chiptuning, according to someone that previously worked there that had actually worked on what was your car a hot minute ago.

That’s why I asked, you’re the 4th owner if I’m correct. Shit’s been passed around cuz no one could tune it.

that’s why i mentioned o34efi, You see these cars need standalone systems. The aftermarket support is just not there for anything bigger than a ko4.

Thanks for the help though.