FS - 1998 Audi A4 1.8T 5 speed - $8500 o.b.o. -

hey guys, just trying to help out a friend, silver on black leather, 191xxx km’s, power everthing, heated seats, 16" OEM rims. new brakes all around, new battery, new turbo, lots of new parts.

also a 1200W system is available and currently installed in the car. the OEM CD player is available if the buyer doesn’t want the system -

4 infinity inside speakers(2x 5.25" rear speakers, 2x small front speakers)

clarion head unit, like this one -

http://www.clarioncanada.com/english/product/index.php?mod=details&category=source&product=DXZ645MP

M.A. audio 1200W amp

2/10" Kaydence subs in a sealed box

this system pumps loud and clear, very clean sound, looking $9500 o.b.o with the system, $8500 o.b. without the system.

car will be in the buy and sell not this friday, but the next. No reasonable offer will be refused, PM me or call Ed to arrange to see it, car won’t last long at this price.

416-799-0282

what does your friend think of trade for a 92 240 plus 4000.

just an offer…mabe he want a new project.

Corey

i can ask him, but i think he needs the money more than another car.

its worth a shot though, no harm in asking.

Corey, u must have made an offer on every car for sale in this forum!!!

LOL

hey Corey, i asked him about the trade and he wasn’t feeling it. he really needs the coin. a couple peeps wanted to trade sr powered s13’s, i’ll ask him about that, but i doubt it. its worth a shot though.

this car will most likely be sold to the first person who sees it. its a very good price, and a really nice high end luxury vehicle.

girls go nuts for this car, even cops had to pull my buddy over cause they couldn’t believe my friend could be driving it (i think u call it racial profiling, but i could be mistaken).

Also, if u guys could post this on other forums, that would be a huge help. i’m always on this site, i don’t get to look around too often.

thanks

bumpo!

still 4 sale, gonna advertise soon, make an offer if interested

any picture for the audi??

nope, no pics yet. i will hopefully be buying a digi cam soon, but i really don’t know when.

u are welcome to contact him at the # above, and arrange to see the car.