FS: 1996 Civic Lx

I don’t even recall it…
I’ve had lots of talkers and flakers…but nobody has followed through.

It’s got 2 more weeks left in the swap sheet so we’ll see what happens.
If that falls through, I’ll have someone pick it up for scrap while the $ on scrap is still good.

$350? cash in hand

If you’re serious, contact me and we can set something up for you to come get it as it will need to be towed.

what u mean beater! I can easily make that car do 16s in the 1/8th!

Ok…??

Was that not a serious offer…??

so did you get it to run or just turn over?

solid beater. To all you CHEAP MOTHERFUCKERS… all it needs is a fuel line and a battery to get you through the fucking winter…god you all suck.

GLWS :slight_smile:

IF THE 350 FALLS THROUGH I GOT 300.

edit, never mind. i didnt realize you were 150 miles away from me. glws

Just turn over.
It’s been sitting for 5 months with no fuel in it and a fuel line leak.
I didn’t expect it to start right up.

No kidding.
It’s a $350 winter beater that needs work…it’s amazing how ppls expectations are so high. You wouldn’t believe the amount of flakers that this has attracted.

Last call…

I’ve described the car to the best of my knowledge. It’s a $400 beater that needs work, it is what it is. I don’t know what else folks expect for a sub $500 car.:meh:
It has 1week and a half left before I call to have it hauled away.

Word, I would have bought this if you were not so dam far away.

:tup: cheep car… wish it was auto

:meh: i think thats the first time ive ever read that, i seem to find vehicles i want but are always auto…

in fact my 93 hatch is an auto and i wish it were 5 speed

im looking for a car for my dad that has no use of his right leg

If YOU’RE serious, contact me to schedule something and come get it.

I’m simply tired of ppl making offers, saying they are interested, THEN asking a ton more questions about a sub $400 beater that needs work.:meh:
Damn, it is what it is.

dude I was ready to go and drive 275 miles and rent a trailer for $50 getting 15mpg the whole way… you cant even take 20 mins to throw some gas in it and tell me if it runs or not… car isnt worth the time

Actually, no for a few reasons.
It’s not my car, it’s not on my property, I don’t care whether it gets sold to someone or whether it gets hauled away, I’ve got other things to worry about, I’m not profiting from it at all and have no vested interest in it.
I’ve cleaned it out and done about all I’m going to do for it.

So… my previous quote was not directed at you…in general this has been the case with this thing, but thanks for stepping up and putting yourself out there.:roflpicard:

I think starting it up would be a good trade off for travelling a good hike…