FS: 1996 Dodge Neon Sport Coupe

For sale, 1996 Neon Sport Coupe (2 door). Black with gray interior. Runs and drives good. 2.0L DOHC, auto. New rear struts, new rear brake lines, new O2 sensors, new starter & alternator. Recent tuneup. Recent alignment. The body is pretty decent really, no rust. There is a small dent behind the driver door between the door and the wheelwell. It’s not overly noticeable, but it’s there. Needs tires. The car has aluminum american racing wheels on it. Odometer reads 115,XXX, but it’s slightly higher than that, probably under 120,000 though. The speedometer started working intermitently about 6 months ago. I took the cluster out and plugged it back in, it worked good for a couple weeks then it started being intermittent again. I said screw it, I know how fast I’m going from the tach. There’s also a crack in the face of the cluster, it was like that when I bought it. Someone installed a small amp/equalizer in the center console and put some decent 6x9’s in the rear. I had the car for when I was running back and forth to Ohio monthly and Grand Island daily as an econobox fuel efficient beater. I’d average 28-30 MPG. Asking $1800/offer. Located in Colden, NY. 716-913-5924 Southtowns27@gmail.com
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/Southtowns27/Neon/100_1911.jpg

thats more like it GLWS

nice car to bad its not a 5 spd

pm’d

NEONGLH
Mark, i pm’d you and sent a email, not sure if it went through, i have problems on this board, every time i write a message and hit submit it gets removed my text.
My email is krazedz@yahoo.com my cell number 732-814-6497
Thanks
Tony

Sorry for thr thread hijack

if this was 5 speed i’d be on it.

I know, auto is a big t-down. I wish it was a 5 speed too, but it was my sisters car and standard > her.

BUMP. Ok, this thing has to go…Soon. I’m negotiable on the price, but don’t lowball the shit out of me.

still around?

wife’s friend looking for a winter car.

Still for sale, it’s gotta go…

im intrested 716-541-7302

Still for sale. Open to offers. Must sell (I’m building a house)… PM or call the cell, 716-913-5924. Seriously, if you’re interested don’t send a PM with a number for me to call you. I work 70+ hours a week this time of year and I’m on the comp maybe once every couple weeks; I won’t see the PM for a loooooong time. Just call me, I answer the phone 95% of the time. Thanks!

SOLD!!!