FS: 1996 Integra RS $ 3,250

Due to my relocation, I am selling off everything.

This post is for my daily driver - a 5 speed, black / tan interior Integra RS with A/C. Car has 97k. I am the only owner, purchased new in November 2006 from Acura of Brooklyn. All servicing taken care of by Acura of Amherst / Ray Laks Acura / Autoplace Nissan-Infiniti (did this b/c the Acura service mngr left when Ray Laks bought Acura of Amherst) until Hybrid Connection opened up shop in Tonawanda.

Mechnically, the car is very good. Has no typical Honda rust, but someone tried to break into it while it was left overnight in the Ray Laks parking lot for servicing a few years ago. I would not hesitate to drive this to California and back, but wifey wants a bigger vehicle to hold our growing 2 1/2 year old.

Only mods on the car is an OEM Type R exhaust from and including the header back, high flow cat (this was done 2 years ago) and an exedy racing clutch (done 3 years/30k ago - clutch is good for 100k). 1 season old blizzaks on the factory steelies now. A set of 16" rims with summer rubber will also be included.

Sound system was upgraded back in 98 with a Sony Cassette Headunit w/ CD changer in the trunk. Infinity separates up front, infinity 2 ways in the rear, 10" boston acoustic box in the trunk, 2 alpine amps running the whole system (4x45 and 1x100). There is an issue with the cd changer, but the whole setup is over 7 yearsold.

Car was only autocrossed once.

This car will easily run another 9 years. Hybrid just changed the timing belt and water pump in the summer. It’s really too good to be wasted as a winter beater with the blizzaks, and would be a great project if someone was looking to turbo something…

This car needs to go by December 16. If not sold by then, I already have low ballers ready to give me $1,000 for the car. So any reasonable offer will not be refused. I will try to get pics of the car up as soon as I have a chance.

:tup: for a good guy, i wouldn’t mind selling my civic for this!

Did I mention that Dennis drives like a pussy?

purchased in 1996* i presume… bump for a good deal

Bump for a good guy/seller. I’ll low ball you man…you’ll see…

pics? i might buy to replace civic

Pics please :tup:

bump for a good seller.

So the RS had no sunroof correct? What about power windows, locks, cruise, tilt, steering, abs, antenna, all that other integra stuff.

Interested

what size steelies w/blizzaks…HOLLA

bumped for a good guy!

did you get good quote from that moving company?

no moonroof, yes power windows, no power locks, no cruise, yes tilt, yes steering, no abs, yes antenna.

Good price. Nice candidate for a track car or DD.

seems like a good deal…surprised no one has jumped on this…

BUMP

FYI - showing the car tonite for a potential buyer. Already have an offer at $2k and at $1.5k

i hope the car didn’t sell yet! i’d like to check it out asap!

i need a car to replace my evo ( see sig )

PM me your number, I’m willing to work things out tonight if necessary

PM sent.

FYI - another showing tonite. If anyone is interested in seeing the car, I am available at almost anytime until the car is sold.

Thank you everyone for your interest. The car has been sold - and thankfully not for a lowball amount.

fuck.